last reply
51 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can fill me in?

Don't get me wrong my girlfriend is great and is up for most things, but i have noticed when she's drunk she becomes sex crazy. She just wants to fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck.
(again dont get me wrong i dont complain).

For example we went for a meal the other night, a couple of bottles of wine later. she caressing my cock begging me to 'bang' her in the rest rooms.

Just wondering if any of you girls are similiar once slightly intoxicated.

Lee
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldnt say i become a nympho or hornier but more likely to be forward and initiating sex when im drunk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think many women tend to lose their inhibitions when intoxicated.
Lurker
0 likes
People in general lose their inhibitions when they have been drinking.

You know how easy it is to push the cause off on being drunk and not accept the personal responsibility.

Liquor never became a big issue, but something that clouded my judgement and with the lifestyle we live, that may not be the wisest thing to be doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls get beer goggles too? Awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by obscura
Girls get beer goggles too? Awesome!

Yes, yes we do
Lurker
0 likes
Im like that even with out booze
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah that sounds like me I get very naughty when I've consumed to much wine.
Lurker
0 likes
...mm me too. But after more than ten drinks or so i just get sleepy which doesn't help at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by aimeezilla

So am i. Tho a few drinks makes me more horni and up for everything
Lurker
0 likes
I found that my ex would get that way and she would take on most men.
Lurker
0 likes
had more "dates" when I was drunk than sober. Still get turned on when buzzed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yeah, i fully agree that most of the decent gals turn horny and most of the horny gals turn absolutely whorish...this is not to say that i dislike drink-fired slutty gals.
Lurker
0 likes
im always very horny after a few drinks, when i go out a few friends can tell when im a bit drunk because my nipples usually show through what im wearing
Lurker
0 likes
yup, i'm like that as well. After drinking a bit I just don't get shy anymore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done many things I may not have done or even remember doing because I was drunk or otherwse intoxicated. Mostly in my younger days. While I do think it is OK to use alcohol or other things as a way to loosen up and lose some inhibitions, getting totally wasted can lead to doing things you may later regret with a person you may not have really wanted to be with. And God Forbid, even worse!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
i'm definitely a little more aggressive when drunk, but it's definitely preferable to be tipsy rather than completely wasted when having sex. In my experience, drunk sex is messy and never as good. And I'm pretty uninhibited, even while sober, so there isn't that much of a difference, overall.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i love having sex when i have a drink it makes me so horny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Lee, did you consider it could be your hot body she was after?
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes im like that to when i get drunk all i want is sex and more sex
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely become a dirty girl with a few drinks in me...so I don't think it is unusual. The sex is usually fast and ferocious with alcohol though. When I am sober it is more of the all night with lots of experimenting kind of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
No frame of reference. I haven't had a drink in years.

20 years ago, if I had sex while drunk I don't remember it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is so much better to be sober and have all senses sharp. But if getting a little fired up helps you get over your inhibitions, then thats cool too.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't do falling over drunk so I can't speak for the heavy drinking side of this.

No doubt I'm less inhibited after a couple of glasses of wine and if a man's the same it's definitely more fun.

The most important thing for me is that either we've both been drinking or neither of us have. I can't stand a drunk man pawing me and I'd hate to think that I'd accost a sober man when I'd drunk too much.

Equality works for me in all things including drink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Confession time ! - I'm completely straight until 'under the influence,' then make all sorts of sexy suggestions to my girlfriends !!!! Luckily they know me too well !
Lurker
0 likes
swollen... fancy a drink? and I'll wear a dress for ya!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chalk me up in the definitely getting hornier and aggressive when drunk

in terms of quality of the sex, i think it varies inversely proportionally to the level of drunkeness

on the "lighter" side of the drunken scale, the sex can be wild and the orgasms awesome

on the extreme side, i agree... messy, not particularly satisfying even if it can get quite fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by aimeezilla

My kind of girl!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
High heels, lipstick and tequilla and I'm ready!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it gets me going. Usually if I go out for a beer after work, I'll end up having sex.