Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing up for the thrill or the kill?

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ladies, if you had a to give a ratio of dressing up to look good/feel good in your clothes versus looking good/feeling good to attract a mate, how would that equate?

80:20 - I want to look good/feel good predominantly for myself. The other 20 percent is to attract the guys (or girls).
50:50 - I balance my clothing between what I want to wear and want others to see/feel.
20:80 - I like to maximize my sex appeal. Anything which causes a stir and lands me a great shag is fair game.

Naturally, additional ratios and reasoning for said accoutrements or lack thereof are welcome!

GW.
For me it depends on my mood. I always dress to my mood and only things that make me feel good about myself.

That being said, I will have to say 50:50.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

I dress up to look good / feel good for myself almost all the time but part of feeling good for me is knowing that I look good and are attractive to men too. So I guess I dress for myself and to attract men at the same time. Thats the case for 90-95 percent of the time I guess. The rest of the time I just dress to feel comfortable for myself and don't really care how I look.
I cant really put a number on it but usually I will dress for myself. If I am going out I will dress sexy but to make myself feel good and feeling good will make me sexier to others, not what I am wearing. Being sexy is all about attitude and confidence. Sometimes I may wear very sexy g-string and bra under something comfortable like ripped jeans and t-shirt (not the sexiest of outfits) if I go to the store or something like that but it makes me feel good.

Besides, its my sparkling personality that attracts men/women!! LOL!!
I dress up for myself, it boosts my creativity and confidence. I am an ultimate fashionista in every sense of that word.

80:20
In recent years, I've found that I really enjoy dressing for the people around me. I used to be 99% for myself, but the confidence of being in a great marriage, being a mother, etc. have all allowed me to put more effort into looking good at work and around our friends, so 50/50 because despite putting in the effort for work, if it's a weekend with nothing big going on, it's jeans and sweatshirts, comfort, baby comfort!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
90:10 - I want to look good/feel good predominantly for myself. The other 10 percent is to attract the guys or girls.
This thread is useless without pictures.
So are profiles without pics in my opinion
Quote by rolando
This thread is useless without pictures.

It depends what I go out for, if I'm looking for a one night stand I'll dress for the kill, if I'm going outjust to have a good time with friends and/or family I'll dress more sensibly it's about 30% of the time I'll go out 'dressed to kill'
I dress for myself, when I look good, I feel good, unless we are role playing then it is about 50% for me and 50% for him
I dress for myself if i feel good about how i look and comfortable with what i have on most of the time i end up dressed for the thrill which is the same as dressed for the kill too...
I dress up just for me! If someone appreciates it, it's nice.
i have to dress sometimes but its for entertainment purposes being a musician and yes that lady above me always dress classy
When I dress up its 70:30, 50% to make me feel super sexy, 20% to turn my bf on, 20% to feel pleased i attract my bf, and 10% to make other guys jealous! biggrin