DP sex

last reply
5 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do girls really enjoy double penetration? How many of you would really go for an MMF?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I have. And to be quite honest, I prefer one at a time as opposed to DP. While it's great being filled that way, in most cases, one dick does all the work while the other is just there, no matter which hole it's in. It's rare that both guys can sync up enough to give me the type of pleasure I desire. So I'd just rather have one inside me while I take the other in my mouth. But that's just me...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood.

Honestly, I rarely go for DP with two guys. I just can't handle that much cock in me at the same time!
But I can do DP with two girlfriends using dildos and strap ons that are smaller in size.

Guys tend to go all ape shit crazy and lose control. They get overly aggressive and think that a gal doing a DP is a total whore and they can get wild and rough. It's not always that way, but for me it seems like the situations I've been in.

I can be totally horney and overly sexed up and want to do it but I am very selective about the partners I do it with!
I want to enjoy it and pain is not what I like.

I am more into anal these days than when I was younger so that accounts for my changing desires and enjoyment.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood.

Honestly, I rarely go for DP with two guys. I just can't handle that much cock in me at the same time!
But I can do DP with two girlfriends using dildos and strap ons that are smaller in size.

Guys tend to go all ape shit crazy and lose control. They get overly aggressive and think that a gal doing a DP is a total whore and they can get wild and rough. It's not always that way, but for me it seems like the situations I've been in.

I can be totally horney and overly sexed up and want to do it but I am very selective about the partners I do it with!
I want to enjoy it and pain is not what I like.

I am more into anal these days than when I was younger so that accounts for my changing desires and enjoyment.

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never done it! But I want to one day biggrin
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it a few times, but ive found that its too hard to get into a good rhythm.
I think its because guys (usually) tend to be the one in control of thrusting, and its pace and depth - add another guy and i dont think they can work out who is in charge...

When they sync up properly though - one guy going in exactly in time with the other going out - the feeling is the best in the world. Unfortunately ive only experienced that once.

If im going to have sex with two guys at once, generally I will have sex with one and use my mouth on the other, there isnt the rhythm issue then.