Double Standard

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sorry to say it but I feel there is a double standard when it comes to women and size and men and size. I feel that when women are bigger up in the chest or even bigger in the ass and they show it off they don't get thought of as bragging. When a guy talks about his size at all whether cause it is something good or bad he is automatically seen as bragging. I mostly bring it up because I feel for most bigger guys it is a tightrope they walk because they might want to warn their date but they also don't want to seem like they are all about their dick (and yes I know there are guys who are all about that and not for a helpful reason). What do you women think?
0 likes
I don't think there's a double standard at all. What do you mean by women "showing it off"? If someone has big boobs, it's kinda obvious. Whereas if someone has a big dick, it's usually not obvious. I don't really understand the question either. You say you only bring up your size to warn women. Women don't need to warn guys. It's two whole different things you're talking about.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
People always think things, and you may not like all of it. Nothing you can do about that. Maybe just focus on your happiness and how to achieve it. If this is making you as insecure as it seems, there is nothing wrong with looking into surgery to help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By right of reply from a mere male.

If you grope a lady's derriere, with out asking, they scream .

If a lady gropes a guy's derriere and he complains, he gets told to 'Live With It'.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by silveranode

By right of reply from a mere male.

If you grope a lady's derriere, with out asking, they scream .

If a lady gropes a guy's derriere and he complains, he gets told to 'Live With It'.

What does that have to do with the original post? Also, I'd argue that is not true.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
As I’ve said to you before you are more than just a dick (well you might be a dick I don’t know you that well). ?

But if you think there is a double standard then you have a right to think that. If it bothers you post other pics instead and talk about other things.

If people think you’re bragging let them, life is way too short to be worrying about the small stuff ~ no pun intended.

Just my
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you've ever shopped for swimwear, you know that women don't have many options other than to 'show it off', while guys have all kinds of baggy options to hide the goods. What about THAT double standard? And we don't brag about our physical assets like guys do. In most clothes, we don't have much choice about showing off our endowments, unless we wear a burka!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

What does that have to do with the original post? Also, I'd argue that is not true.

I agree on both accounts. IMO guys don't complain enough

I did complain when a lady pinched my ass and grabbed me from behind . At first I thought it was my Mrs until I noticed the jewellery was different. I reported the incident to the manageress of the cabaret nightclub and she was removed from the premises .

Also not all women like their big boobs for example . My Mrs is one of them but has to make do with what she has .My self and other guys do like them .
Lurker
0 likes
It has been my experience that when a guy brags about his size, it is just official notification that his brain is in the head of his penis instead of the head on his shoulders, and no matter how big your penis is, your brain can't be very big at that point.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Stevie_D
I am sorry to say it but I feel there is a double standard when it comes to women and size and men and size. I feel that when women are bigger up in the chest or even bigger in the ass and they show it off they don't get thought of as bragging. When a guy talks about his size at all whether cause it is something good or bad he is automatically seen as bragging. I mostly bring it up because I feel for most bigger guys it is a tightrope they walk because they might want to warn their date but they also don't want to seem like they are all about their dick (and yes I know there are guys who are all about that and not for a helpful reason). What do you women think?

If a woman has big boobs or a big ass it's pretty obvious. So in whatever clothing she wears, revealing or not, people are going to notice. Unless you walk around with tight shorts, pants then people aren't going to notice the size of a guys dick.

It's a bit of a silly statement. If women brag about their pussies then that's a different matter. I'm laughing at the thought of a guy sitting there with his date..."Just to warn you love, I have a massive todger." What happens if she replies, "Not a problem. I have a pussy like a bucket?"
0 likes
This type of chat would only take place at a sex party not in everyday life.
Or maybe if you have a close female friend and you talk about your cock size because I highly doubt this would come up at a first date.
Either whip it out under the table or don't.

It's just a really stupid topic.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
If you've ever shopped for swimwear, you know that women don't have many options other than to 'show it off', while guys have all kinds of baggy options to hide the goods. What about THAT double standard? And we don't brag about our physical assets like guys do. In most clothes, we don't have much choice about showing off our endowments, unless we wear a burka!

Ha, so you agree there's a double standard then!?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===