last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

Seriously? Of course size matters!! Size isn't always the most important thing, but it's always in the top 3 of most important things. That isn't to say that a guy needs to be huge, but if he's less than average, he better be real good at using his other tools.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by divinediva
I once had a fling with a guy with the smallest penis ever...I was about to ask him if it was all the way in then I realized it was! Worst sex ever!

I had a fling with that guy too! Man it really is a small world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by divinediva
For me the answer is yes smile. The bigger the better especially when I'm on top or from behind. My sweetie's cock is perfect. I tell him all the time how much I love to suck his pretty penis...he loves it!

Can a penis be pretty? I'm not sure what my reaction would be to that description. It's been called a lot of things but never pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ALL cocks are pretty be they big medium or small, no matter what they bring me hours of enjoyment. I class them all as
beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, mmm look at that, or OMG they are all wonderful ...... and pretty mmmm YES and feel pretty better if inside me mmmmm Jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had one girl complain I was too big and hurt her sad
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, size matters, especially doing anal. Too big there and... yeouch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size is a significant factor in sexual satisfaction. The women with the "size doesn't matter" campaign are lying and simply want to sound less demanding. If we all had options, we wouldn't go for the micro penis guy, because that provides little to no stimulation for us in regards to penetration. You can't even detect if he's in all the way or not. At the same time, not all women can handle the 12 in, removed by admin. It might be an uncomfortable, even painful experience for her if he's too large. An average length like 6-7 in with a decent girth is heaven to me.

Yes, size matters at some point and you're ridiculous if you believe otherwise.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The saying that it's not the size it's hoe you use it, is not really true. For each lady there's a limit to how small it can get before it's just not worth getting undressed for. Me personally, I'm very tight and even after having some big ones, I'm still extremely tight. So no less than 5in for me but it's gotta be thick , and if it's bigger than they I will gladly spread my legs.

Love leila
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Size matters!!! Too small is unsatisfying, but too big is unsatisfying as well... it's hard to find the guy who's got the perfect penis for ya
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the guys I've been with were a little larger then average. About 7" I would guess. Thickness is what matters to me. I had a really skinny one one time, Still had an orgasm. I did have one really big cock. We dated for a while. Best sex I've ever had. Most had to do with him. But that big cock sure was fun.;)
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the guys I've been with were a little larger then average. About 7" I would guess. Thickness is what matters to me. I had a really skinny one one time, Still had an orgasm. I did have one really big cock. We dated for a while. Best sex I've ever had. Most had to do with him. But that big cock sure was fun.;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose size does matter. I wouldn't want too small or too big. I prefer average. Although, the guy can have a perfectly sized package but, not know how to use it effectively.
-Rene
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think so but I've never been with someone who was smaller than average.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think generally no but you would notice the extremes (very small and very big).
I think it's the motion of the ocean not the size of your boat.