0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Look gang it may only be 3inches but some women like it that wide..smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Erm silly I've seen it and I like it. I think I told you that already. And size does matters right, if it's too big.. it hurts. I won't comment when it is short. They say it is all about the performance anyway. ;)

You didn't leave a comment to it... hmm.. should I be afraid now? lol Just kidding hun ;-)
And I've heard before it is all about the performance.. with the right tool haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These posts fill me with confidence
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz

You didn't leave a comment to it... hmm.. should I be afraid now? lol Just kidding hun ;-)
And I've heard before it is all about the performance.. with the right tool haha

It won't let me comment anymore because I didn't buy membership. They look nice and perfect to me. I am sure you have the right tool and performance. Keep it up! silly
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Oh that's right. Thanks for the compliments. Keep it up... ehh.. I'll try my best lol And send you a pic of that too haha

It won't let me comment anymore because I didn't buy membership. They look nice and perfect to me. I am sure you have the right tool and performance. Keep it up! silly
Lurker
0 likes
For me it would have to be at least 6 inches anything less......... well you better have a talented tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A black GF once told me her hubby had a cock over a foot long. She said she loved it in the early days, but after years of marriage, he didn't take the time to work her up to taking it, so it hurt and she couldn't wait to get it out of her. Mine was (I'm over 75 now, so it doesn't get as big or hard) right at 8 inches and she said she never wanted to take it out of her. That was quite a compliment, and BTW, she was the most shy, and probably the sweetest, woman I've ever been with. She didn't want to get naked our first time together. Lol, he told her he'd know if she ever cheated on him, because her pussy would be loose when he fucked her. Guess he never figure she'd be happy with a much smaller cock.
0 likes
Quote by jillian2go
Length, girth, and shape all matter, and I suspect that every girl has a goldilocks zone where all three are just right.

It's not a matter of minimums either. Too large may have brief novelty factor, but for me, a circus cock is not something I want all the time or for long periods of time.

Technique is important, and so is chemistry, emotion, communication. I've been much more satisfied by men with smaller equipment than I usually prefer because they paid attention to my feedback and worked at pleasing me.

I think guys are too hung up on cock size. Fret over your communication skills with women instead.

Good answer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it does, they all want Cervix Bangers.
0 likes
Over time I have learned to appreciate the jumbo size. We all know that some big boys think that is all that is required and in fact are close to total failures.

At the same time some small guys know that they need to develop skills that will just drive her crazy.

May I order some of both.