Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it now or has it ever thrilled you to know that you can make a man hard?

last reply
91 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I mean, now as adults, and also as you grew up. For some reason I find it strange when I hear that women get excited knowing that they turned a guy on, when all it takes is the right smell, look, body part, etc.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If its a guy I'd LIKE to arouse, then sure it thrills me! But all too often its guys that I don't even WANT thinking about me that way!

That being said, when I was modeling, I knew that thousands of guys might see pics of me nude, and it was kind of a thrill, but they are guys who I will never have to deal with personally, so its different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it really just a smell, look or body part?! Can any two girls wear the exact same perfume, give you the same look and expose the same body part and it have the exact same effect on you?!

I know it doesn't work that way for me. I have to have some sort of attraction to someone in order to get aroused by them.

Even online there's certain people that I have an instant connection with and others that it doesn't matter what they say I don't find it arousing.

So to answer your question, I do find it arousing to know that I'm able to stimulate enough senses on a guy to turn him on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously - I would not be female if it didn't flatter me.
As a nude model it was quite common to see guys watching us being photographed probably imagining what they would like to do with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course!! Why wouldn't it arouse me to know a man is hard because of me?
I love to know that a look, smile, smell, seductive pose can turn a man on.
Same as online. To know my flirting, words, sexual innuendos turn someone on is very flattering.
I love that sort of connection, online or in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
I can become aroused knowing that a man is hard when I am the one on his thoughts. For me it matters if the man is important to me. I could care less if a stranger gets hard over me, but if it's someone I cherish and love there is no better feeling than knowing I can have that affect on him.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when I know I had aroused a man so he gets hard -- I am flattered and my femininity is affirmed for another day
Lurker
0 likes
yes i find it extremely arousing no matter who it is, but obviously more from a guy i'm really into as well. we'll make it into a fun game, sitting close to him, lightly pressing my breasts against his side while we talk and then just happen to notice that big hard on outlining his jeans. then i can lean in to his ear and ask, what's this while skimming my finger across the ridge. so much fun ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well yeah I like knowing I have the power as a woman to turn a guy on . I mean that's pretty natural right? All women (well like all my friends anyways) we all have like "body issues" and insecurities (big ones, small ones haha) about our attractiveness and how desirable we are and stuff. So yeah when we know a guy wants us it like puffs up our egos and makes us feel more confident I think? I always like it when I slow dance and I can feel the guy is hard . Okay I'm sort of only a half-angel the other half is pretty naughty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as long as I am attracted to the man. Some men/boys that I have chatted lately have been very aroused as well as very pushy with certain requests, that is a big turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it's very arousing knowing whatever action word etc turn a man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it very flattering
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing he's hard before you even touch him is such a big turn on

If he's not hard you are doing something wrong x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find it rather thrilling as long as it's someone who I intended to make hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It amazes me every single time! I guess even more so when it's a stranger.
Lurker
0 likes
It is thrilling, and gets me turned on knowing that I've done that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the feeling I get when I know he is hard and he is not getting it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely it does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be a problem if I didn't.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it does!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
I think it would be a problem if I didn't.

(Testimonial) You so don't have that problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe of course!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes my man will sit on a chair, I will simply straddle him fully clothed, give him a smile, and feel his cock grow hard against me. Damn it's flattering.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Of course it's thrilling...especially if I get to watch/feel it happen in real time.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Love a guy lusting on me and watching them specially when they are naked and how hard their cock gets.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummmmmm.... Hell yes!!such a thrill and a major turn on for me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I love watching them get hard then try to cover it up smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I especially like it when a guy is kissing me and he pulls me towards him on purpose so I can feel him getting hard or if he already is, it's very thrilling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes! I love knowing I have made Master hard