Does cheating turn you on?

last reply
39 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. Sex for me is entwined heavily with emotion, and I couldn't bear to think about going behind someones back and betraying their trust like that- nonetheless be sexually aroused by it. So in reality? No. In fantasy? It wouldn't specifically turn me on, but I wouldn't detest reading a story themed around it. Just not my personal cup'o tea.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The actual concept of cheating around behind the back of the woman I am cheating on - isn't a turn on. As a matter of fact, I try to put that thought out of my mind. I'm too busy being a selfish hedonist.

Now, the many women I was fucking at those times, sure as hell turned me on. Each one of 'em.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
The actual concept of cheating around behind the back of the woman I am cheating on - isn't a turn on. As a matter of fact, I try to put that thought out of my mind. I'm too busy being a selfish hedonist.

Now, the many women I was fucking at those times, sure as hell turned me on. Each one of 'em.

Yeah, I'm kind of the same. I don't get turned on by cheating on a girlfriend. I've done it, but it didn't provide any more excitement than if I had been single. I get really turned on by being with women that have boyfriends or husbands however.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read my stories....that will answer this question xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way. My conscience is too powerful enough to let me feel any pleasure or excitement from breaking trust like that.

Lurker
0 likes
I never cheated on a gf but I have had a relationship with a married woman, which is very much the same thing. It's not something I'll do again. There's just a stain on the whole thing and I was little more than a thief, even though what I took was offered freely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sadly, yes. i wish it were not so, but it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I know of my girlfriends, well, we girls have like a double-standard when it comes to cheating. If we are doing the "cheating" we like justify it and....well....it's damn hot. Sneaking around is like more intense right? Plus if we can lure a guy away from some girl we don't know? Well some girls find that a total rush. Like they get a high. I think society teaches girls to be insecure about our bodies and our ability to attract men right? Buy this to look good. No buy this to look attractive. Lose weight. Get a boob job. Damn we have like a total avalanche of pressure sometimes. I mean I totally feel it too. When a man chooses YOU over another girl, like maybe even his wife? Well in product marketing terms.....you're the better product hehe. This feeds many girls sense of self-worth...or anyways that's my like kindergarten psychology reading of this thing. Anyways cheating has gone on through all of history. Some of the best love stories involve infidelity. Watch the Tudors....gosh fucking left-right and centre. Damn? I mean my own dad got seduced away? Did he find it more thrilling than with my mom? Probably. So I don't know the fucking moral of the story, but basically people do it all the time and people must find it exciting. Yup...shit I babble a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, YES! The thought of it, or the stories involving it does.

But would I or have I ever? NO!!!

Hubby and I have a stronger relationship and honesty about sex with others that takes cheating out of the picture.
We tell each other about it and we get off on each others adventures with others.
So why do I need to cheat?

Kisses!

Steph