30.0k views
2 watchers
20 likes
Quantum Tease
1 like

No. Nor anything else.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes I wear Panties All Day Everyday to Bed Too !!!

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

at times I do

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it๐Ÿค

The Goddess
2 likes

Just a smile ๐Ÿซฆ

His GODDESS ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Every second of every day. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I have never worn panties, nor likely to ever try, let alone sleep in them. "Not that there's anything wrong with it!" (Seinfeld episode ref). PJ bottoms & t-shirt for me. It's too cold in the house, and it's hard enough to get up as it is.

On a side note, isn't it peculiar that Victoria's Secret sent my wife a coupon for "one panty?" There is no such thing as one panty, or there shouldn't be. Isn't it like shorts? You say a "pair of shorts," or just "shorts," so a pair of panties - meaning one pair, I guess a pair of leg openings, is singular, and correct. You don't go to the store to buy one "short," so why is VS trying to give my wife a "panty?"

"Do you wear your panty to bed?" "Go to the restroom and take off your panty, bring it back to me." Doesn't sound right. My wife says Victoria's Secret does panties - it's their thing - so they should know. I think someone in their coupon writing department just doesn't have good English. If she's right though, this question is wrong.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

No, nor anything else.

0 likes

Quote by Jenn6879
When I started puberty my Mom told me that I should not wear panties to bed because โ€œthings down thereโ€ need to dry out. Ever since I sleep panty-less except when I have my period. Curious whether other women sleep panty-less for that reason or just because it feels good?

Feels good to not wear anything to bed

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

hotels yes.

home no. nude.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

1or 2 days for a month

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

No, I almost never wear panties, not during the night nor during te day. ๐Ÿ‘