Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you use toys when you are with your man?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a lesbian so with my girlfriend I do use toys most of the time unless she makes me cum just by eating my pussy or I make her cum doing same.
but I would like to know if a woman who is with a man likes to use toys or not?
and to the men... Does it excite you or offend you when a woman use a toy when you are in bed with her.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a toyland in my room!
Yes - we use toys in play, many and quite often smile He's all for it - most of it is his idea, in fact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My very first toy was bought by my boyfriend at the time... It is so much fun to play with boys and toys at the same time.. smile
Souris
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we do. We have toys for me, toys for him, and toys to use together. Even with all the toy choices we have, we only use them about 1/2 the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My better half does. Very sexy and hot. I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes , its loved by both
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes. Just depends on what he wants to do! I don't mind it either way. Using toys can definitely be a lot of fun. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
occassionally. sometimes its fun to use them for both our pleasuresmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used toys on myself and a guy has used them on me while we have sex many times. I like to have a toy (usually anal beads) in my ass when getting fucked. I have never done this with a guy and had him feel offended, even had him suggest it.

Of course, I love using toys with my GF too, when its just us or with our FB!
0 likes
Sometimes, either an anal toy like beads or a vibe and sometimes a vibe on my clit.
0 likes
I hope to one day

never was with a man who was comfortable in his OWN sexuality

to feel free enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I encourage my wife to use toys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and to the men... Does it excite you or offend you when a woman use a toy when you are in bed with her.

It is definately exciting to have my wife use toys, sometimes she will even use toys on me while I use them on her. All the toy play just increases the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Yes we do. We have toys for me, toys for him, and toys to use together. Even with all the toy choices we have, we only use them about 1/2 the time.

I will second this. They are fabulous accessories but aren't always necessary. We don't REQUIRE them but will occasionally crack open my toy chest and see what feels right for that particular moment. What is a lot of fun is shopping for toys together. It's a great form of foreplay.