Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer your men have their pubic hair natrual, shaven, trimmed, or what?

last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
When i'm with a man, I prefer that he be neatly groomed. I hate getting pubic hairs in my teeth, whether it's a man or a woman!
I'll be more than happy to wax him.

I prefer men to shave.
Shaved. If I can do it, they can do it!
Depends on how far I can take his cock into my mouth. I don't love getting hair up my nose or in my teeth, though it is not a big deal if he has pubic hair. This is a minor preference.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
A bit of a trim never hurt anyone!
Shaved like me. The sensation of skin against skin while fucking is a big time turn on.

Brandie
If he likes us smooth, he can be too.
the look of a totally smooth package below a neatly trimmed pubic area just makes me want to gobble it all up smile
Trimmed is nice but a shaved shaft is better.
Trimmed is nice but a shaved shaft is better.
Shaved all the way... hairless is the way to be for me smile
Thanks for all the feedback. My wife and previous girlfriends just laughed. I thought waving would only add to the moment. Instead I got shamed for it.
Trimmed or shaved, just groom it. Get those toes and cuticles too.
preferably shaved, but trimmed neatly is ok too.
Quote by Joannem310
When i'm with a man, I prefer that he be neatly groomed. I hate getting pubic hairs in my teeth, whether it's a man or a woman!

It was the main reason I started shaving both cock and balls, my wife didn't care for picking hairs out of her teeth. After I started I enjoyed the look and feel of it, I wouldn't go back now.
Either shaved or neatly trimmed. Shaft must be clean shaven