Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you love more your son/s than your daughter/s?

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's sometimes said that mothers have a weakness for their sons (mama's boy) , and fathers for their daughters (daddy's girl).

I guess each particular case is different, but I wonder, do you think it's true in your case?

(if you arent a mother, just imagine you were)
Removalist
0 likes
In my case, all children are treated equally - whether they are mine or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think part of this has to do with how the child views his parents. I love my kids equally. My son adores his mom... the first 3 yrs of his life i worked late hours so they were together allllll the time. They have a bond that is strong, and yea I'm a little jealous of her for that. My daughter on the other hand, when her eyes open in the morning, she's coming to find her daddy. When she's hurt or sad or upset, she comes to me. I didn't do anything different with her, other than be there more. I love both my kids the same.. .but the saying that a boys first love is his mother and a girls is her daddy, not too far from truth.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I love each of our children equally. There are no favorites.

As Lafayette said, some children tend to cling more to a certain parent. My son is more affectionate to me than he is to his father. But our girls seem to be divided.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Equal love and attention is given to each of our kids by both of us, as much as possible anyway. We have three boys and one girl. Penny is right too though, one kid may tend to gravitate towards one or the other of their parents for whatever reasons...like my youngest son right now tends to wanna run around with Daddy more, learning to shoot his bb gun and what not lately. My daughter and I have been hanging out more lately as well, doing artsy things and stuff. It changes all the time though as far as that goes. We try to do a family night/game night on Friday's or Saturday's...one of the two.

Now as far as all that affection stuff goes...my oldest son (15yrs) can do without so much of it these days, and gets annoyed when I try to give him a hug or yell out "I LOVE YOU" when he's heading off with his friends...do I do that subconsciously just to annoy him?? Naaaah lol, I really do want him to know I love him when he leaves the house, if it's the last thing he hears from me, then good smile.
Lurker
0 likes
this topic is a bit pervy if you ask me for Lush!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

I was a bit worried about that on here too. I made sure my comment had nothing sexual about it in any way.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think Javier is referring to a perverted type of "Love."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Honeybee - strange question to be posted on Lush !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I don't think Javier is referring to a perverted type of "Love."

That's besides the point SP, this is an over 18's site!!!! Enough said me think's.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

I am not talking about any incestuous stuff, I'm a mama's boy, and proud.