Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you look at men's crotches in the street?

last reply
27 replies
3.1k views
1 watcher
4 likes
A man is walking towards you wearing chinos sans underwear would you notice his equipment wagging?
I see eyes focusing on my crotch frequently and I take it as a compliment. I am happy to give people(I.E Female & Males) a vision to masturbate over. Also I love the breasts in motion. Nice touch
Yes I do all the time
Always, lol....yes I do. Veronnie2
sometimes, also like watching their asses as they walk -
Not my scene.
My wife says when guys send her picks of their cocks she never reply's, hoping they get the hint. But when she see's a man with tight jeans, she not only looks, she looks up and smiles at him!
Yes I do, but I generally enjoy looking at their asses better.
nah lol never been a crotch watcher.

Say. Her. Name.

I do sit and stare at guys crotches, wondering what lies inside of there....
I only glance if I think the face or body are hot first. When sizing up a man while passing buy, the crotch is one of the last things I check out.
I prefer the eyes.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Nope I tend to look up first.

No, it's impossible to determine anything from that and his penis size isn't that important anyway.

Oddly enough, a very tall obvious staring intently with a deadpan expression makes some men a little uncomfortable. 😈

My wife stares at bulging packages all the time, that said she also directs me to a great pair of natural tits or a camel toe. I wouldn’t be surprised if we are fantasising about them in our minds when fucking.

No, although I will admit to occasionally checking it out if the rest of the package is nice enough warrant a glance at that package too! Sometimes I'll notice and appreciate a bulgy guy, but just because that part crossed my line of sight for whatever reason, not because I was specifically checking. We did see a guy at the nursery last spring while we were shopping for plants - sweatpants, no underwear, and he must have found the flowers quite arousing...

Funny thing was that my husband noticed first and called my attention to him... 🀣

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

At times.

Today while waiting in line to get the Lovables F-150 to pass the SMOG TEST.

A guy w/ a blk LA cap, blk crewneck sweater, blk w/ grey at the bottom semi tight sweat pants, blk socks and those hideous trypophobia looking ass clogs/slippers? Shoes? Idk

Well, I kept looking at him, he's short. I looked back, a little ass. After computing what I saw, I came to the conclusion that he was wearing briefs and I wasn't able to know if he was long and girthy or an anal plug.

Unless it's unavoidable, like at eye level when I'm sitting or something, it's not usually the first thing I look at. Going to check out eyes, smile, hair, and forearms first ;-) But, if I notice a guy staring at me, perhaps looking at my legs while I'm sitting, or at my breasts, I might look to see if I'm getting a reaction. Most women don't want to "see" it unless we are really horny and in a place, it's more about the chemistry and what he does with it ;-)

Not very often. I look at guys' (and girls') faces and physiques.

I do not think I have ever looked at a random man's crotch in public. I look at faces, their attire, and how they carry themselves.

Grey sweat pants season I am very much looking!

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

At times.

Today while waiting in line to get the Lovables F-150 to pass the SMOG TEST.

A guy w/ a blk LA cap, blk crewneck sweater, blk w/ grey at the bottom semi tight sweat pants, blk socks and those hideous trypophobia looking ass clogs/slippers? Shoes? Idk

Omg are you talking about Yeezy foam runners? πŸ˜‚

giggles....sometimes .. most of us do I think

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🀐

I sometimes do, though I did get a bit aroused when my friend's shirt lifted slightly and I caught a glimpse of his happy trail and navel.

Not really. There's usually little to which attention might be called, and if there is, then I'd want none of it. Now, once in Miami Beach a fellow was wearing a male bikini, so, yes, things were 'out there' to be noticed.

I tend to look at their butt.

πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈwhat!? I’ve admitted I’m a perv silly

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’