Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you look at men's crotches in the street?

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man is walking towards you wearing chinos sans underwear would you notice his equipment wagging?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see eyes focusing on my crotch frequently and I take it as a compliment. I am happy to give people(I.E Female & Males) a vision to masturbate over. Also I love the breasts in motion. Nice touch
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Always, lol....yes I do. Veronnie2
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes, also like watching their asses as they walk -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my scene.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife says when guys send her picks of their cocks she never reply's, hoping they get the hint. But when she see's a man with tight jeans, she not only looks, she looks up and smiles at him!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, but I generally enjoy looking at their asses better.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nah lol never been a crotch watcher.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do sit and stare at guys crotches, wondering what lies inside of there....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only glance if I think the face or body are hot first. When sizing up a man while passing buy, the crotch is one of the last things I check out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the eyes.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Head Nurse
0 likes
Nope I tend to look up first.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

No, it's impossible to determine anything from that and his penis size isn't that important anyway.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Oddly enough, a very tall obvious staring intently with a deadpan expression makes some men a little uncomfortable. 😈

0 likes

My wife stares at bulging packages all the time, that said she also directs me to a great pair of natural tits or a camel toe. I wouldn’t be surprised if we are fantasising about them in our minds when fucking.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, although I will admit to occasionally checking it out if the rest of the package is nice enough warrant a glance at that package too! Sometimes I'll notice and appreciate a bulgy guy, but just because that part crossed my line of sight for whatever reason, not because I was specifically checking. We did see a guy at the nursery last spring while we were shopping for plants - sweatpants, no underwear, and he must have found the flowers quite arousing...

Funny thing was that my husband noticed first and called my attention to him... 🀣

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

At times.

Today while waiting in line to get the Lovables F-150 to pass the SMOG TEST.

A guy w/ a blk LA cap, blk crewneck sweater, blk w/ grey at the bottom semi tight sweat pants, blk socks and those hideous trypophobia looking ass clogs/slippers? Shoes? Idk

Well, I kept looking at him, he's short. I looked back, a little ass. After computing what I saw, I came to the conclusion that he was wearing briefs and I wasn't able to know if he was long and girthy or an anal plug.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Unless it's unavoidable, like at eye level when I'm sitting or something, it's not usually the first thing I look at. Going to check out eyes, smile, hair, and forearms first ;-) But, if I notice a guy staring at me, perhaps looking at my legs while I'm sitting, or at my breasts, I might look to see if I'm getting a reaction. Most women don't want to "see" it unless we are really horny and in a place, it's more about the chemistry and what he does with it ;-)

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Not very often. I look at guys' (and girls') faces and physiques.

0 likes

I do not think I have ever looked at a random man's crotch in public. I look at faces, their attire, and how they carry themselves.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Grey sweat pants season I am very much looking!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

At times.

Today while waiting in line to get the Lovables F-150 to pass the SMOG TEST.

A guy w/ a blk LA cap, blk crewneck sweater, blk w/ grey at the bottom semi tight sweat pants, blk socks and those hideous trypophobia looking ass clogs/slippers? Shoes? Idk

Omg are you talking about Yeezy foam runners? πŸ˜‚

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

giggles....sometimes .. most of us do I think

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🀐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I sometimes do, though I did get a bit aroused when my friend's shirt lifted slightly and I caught a glimpse of his happy trail and navel.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, actually i like to watch face, eyes and smiles

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Not really. There's usually little to which attention might be called, and if there is, then I'd want none of it. Now, once in Miami Beach a fellow was wearing a male bikini, so, yes, things were 'out there' to be noticed.

The Goddess
1 like

I tend to look at their butt.

πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈwhat!? I’ve admitted I’m a perv silly

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’