Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like your ass being licked?

last reply
325 replies
51.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
It can feel so good, dirty and good! Do you?
love it

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

nope, not my thing.
I do like it, yes. I also like doing it to others.
I do indeed - both receiving and giving. YUM!
Love it! It's an entirely different sensation from having your pussy licked ;)
Yes. I enjoy giving and receiving as well.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!
I finally licked my girlfriends asshole for the first time yesterday. We both loved it. She was nicely clean and tasted completely neutral. Going to be doing this much more often.
I enjoy licking and getting licked....have to be one of "those" moods though!!
I love it and I love doing it too. But there has to be trust that the person is as clean as I know I am!
Sometimes my husband is in the mood to roll me over for a little ass worship. He kisses my entire backside, it's like a tender mouth massage, I love it!!!!!!!
Love it. The first time I experienced it, I couldn't believe the stimulation which it gave me. The occasions on which it happens are few and far between, but memorable and a delight. It is a treat which I do not mind returning.
OMG There is nothing more heavenly than a warm wet tongue between your cheeks,teasing and probing!
Analingus: isn't that an Irish Airline...? Love giving it, never received it...yet...
I had it done once by a woman...it was interesting to say the least, but I had no desire to kiss her afterwards....
OMG I love having my ass licked. I will turn into a wiggling little cumslut in an instant... oh wait, I would do that anyway hehehe
i like it... very much...mmmm
Yeah, I like it a lot, it's so different and gets me pretty hot (: I haven't been able to cope with anal sex before but I really like a little play.. I've no problem with kissing my boyfriend after he's done that to me either, nor should I if he's prepared to do that to me! Though saying that, I haven't returned the favour yet...
I love having my ass licked when really into a guy/ or a girl. I love the feel of a warm tongue licking and trying to enter me. It is great with slow sensual finger play.
Love it, love it and love it!!! Can't do it...sorry
Omg...I love it and I love licking my gfs ass....anal play in general is new to both of us but we both love it now....
god yes a smooth clean ass is to be admired and loved....like it for me and l'll enjoy returning the favor VJ