Do you like to show off ?

last reply
35 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to get on a crowded bus with a low tank top and give the men a little show, then watch them try and hide their erections. Do others find this a turn on? It makes me feel so in control.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to get on your bus, and I wouldn't be hiding my erection from you!
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, i definately do! Not in an obvious way but just a subtle bit of cleavage or thigh. Hehe love watching them squirm
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it`s wonderfull to show off. Most of all i show off whilst preparing for a fun evening. So i will tex/ /cam to cam/be nude /or dress up tease and excite. All in the name off showing off .....Have a wonderfull time to those that are reading my reply. xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
i love to show off in a club, wearing clothes that dont make me look sluty but show alil of what a guy wants, its alot of fun to tease.. and be teased
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh I love to show off. Teenage boys are the best to tease because they can't hide their reactions. If I go braless to the store it's funny to see them look all wide eyed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy it. I always make sure we are in the right place though. No need to go to jail, no need to scare the kids who might be out and about. A nice club, in a short skirt, dark room so you can see someone straining hard to see, make me smile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I love to get on a crowded bus with a low tank top and give the men a little show, then watch them try and hide their erections. Do others find this a turn on? It makes me feel so in control.

Beckey, what bus are you on?
Lurker
0 likes
With the exception of actually having sex, that is maybe my favorite pasttime.

I could be the man across the restaurant, or the woman waiting for a clerk in the department store or teenaged males just about anywhere you find them. Then of course it could be showing more than that tiny Bikini was designed to show at the beach.

Why did god give these bodys if it were not to be shown off?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I'm going out at night, I like to dress sexy and show off, yes.

The rest of the time, I dress well, but nothing overtly sexual or for the purpose of teasing men. I still get lots of looks, but I like subtlety and I don't enjoy being harassed or whistled at or seeing erections popping up everywhere. Yes, I know... we are all supposed to love and crave attention. Being noticed is one thing but I just don't like it being shown in an over the top or tacky way. That's just me though...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Love_Them_Wet
I do enjoy it. I always make sure we are in the right place though. No need to go to jail, no need to scare the kids who might be out and about. A nice club, in a short skirt, dark room so you can see someone straining hard to see, make me smile!

I agree...showing off in a club is a lot of the fun. Watching the reactions from men and women and maybe even making it a little easier for them to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is our womanly obligation to tease!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in college, on a dare
we shoe shopped in minis w/o panties
quite a rush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to show off when I go out. It makes me feel sexy and wanted. But I usually dress sexy for myself more than for others. I just love how it makes me feel. Sometimes I may dress a liitle sexy if I go shopping just to tease and that too makes me feel great and may be fuel for a fantasy later that day. But I really hate it when a woman goes out wearing a low cut top or very short skirt then get mad when they catch a guy (or girl) looking at them. Ladies, we cant have it both ways!!! If you dont want them looking, then dont put it out there for all to see!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is "ask the gals".. but.... If you are showing off to a guy and he is enjoying the show what should he do, if anything? Should he just admire from a distance? Should he comment on whatever you're showing? Should he flirt back? If the situation is appropriate should he approach, buy you a drink? Or does it depend on the guy? And if so, how does a guy know any advances would be welcomed?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love to show off when I go out. It makes me feel sexy and wanted. But I usually dress sexy for myself more than for others. I just love how it makes me feel. Sometimes I may dress a liitle sexy if I go shopping just to tease and that too makes me feel great and may be fuel for a fantasy later that day. But I really hate it when a woman goes out wearing a low cut top or very short skirt then get mad when they catch a guy (or girl) looking at them. Ladies, we cant have it both ways!!! If you dont want them looking, then dont put it out there for all to see!

Right on Point Nikki!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never honestly tried it, but it sounds like tons of fun!
Lurker
0 likes
On a hot summers day I love to go to the beach and sunbathe / swim / surf in just a gstring and having guys stare at me and especially when they're there with their wives or girlfriends... I guess I am an exhibitionist though smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by beachbunny
On a hot summers day I love to go to the beach and sunbathe / swim / surf in just a gstring and having guys stare at me and

especially when they're there with their wives or girlfriends... I guess I am an exhibitionist though smile

Bianca; I find your grammatical accuracy AROUSING!! Only adding to the list of things I find arousing about you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carmen_has36
It is our womanly obligation to tease!

..... YES it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I worked as a professional nude model for two years. Showing my body off naked was something I really enjoyed.
0 likes
I put myself on display seeing as I don't wear baggy clothes.
I can most definitely say that I don't dress for others though.

Just remember, if you get stared at, you made it the point to get others attention so don't get pissy.

I can't help but make kissy faces at people who stare and even worse when my babes are coming from the person's direction and I wave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I like to show off some, I like to dress in tight sexy clothes showing off maybe a little too much. The reaction and attention is always a turn on for me.
I am just me...
0 likes
Yes. Love to show off.. but do it for ME, not for THEM. I always dress stylish if out or at work (pre-plague), as the reaction of others - especially women - can be a real turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife would like to spend the day shoe shopping ever store in the mall without panties.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually dress to show off my body, but I'm trolling for other hot girls' attention as much as for giving guys erections.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to show off but in classy way like wg very tight tops, short skirts, or just looking sexy but leaving something for the imagination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty ! Love dressing sexy...and love the looks I get, from men...and women. love that they might get an erection...or think about me later...lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I love doing it. I show my breast as often as I can.