Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you like that your husband/partner is hot with the thought of you getting fucked by other guys? why?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On behalf of LE : YES. Just like the various spices make food delicious, different things in sex spice up the life. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because it makes you feel dirty and used and whats more, that feeling is enjoyable.
The fact that he isnt obsessivly jealous and could get off by watching me fucking another guy in front of him is...well... Hottt smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really, because it would make me think that he thought he wasn't satisfying me enough.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I think that would really turn me off. I like the "your pussy is mine and I will knock out any other guy who tries to touch it" kind of guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do. Why? Because that's one of the things we are into. It's hard to just come out and explain, but if you've got more specific questions I'll try and answer them.
Lurker
0 likes
It is wonderful to have a partner who thinks I am sexy and want to explore different things with me. He tells me all his fantasies (usually when he is fucking me) and some of them include me with different guys or girls or both. I love it! Makes me super horny and feeling very desirable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by misswitch13
No, I think that would really turn me off. I like the "your pussy is mine and I will knock out any other guy who tries to touch it" kind of guy.

I am with you on this. I don't share and don't want to be shared. Nothing sexier to me then to hear the words "mine" or "all mine"