Do you like or dislike beards

last reply
85 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer clean shaven because I'm used to that. I haven't dated many guys who had a beard, maybe none? Sorry, I haven't met you yet! LMAO

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dislike beards.. and facial hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A mustache is a must for me, but not a beard. It doesn't have to be clean shaven, but I must see your face through it. Thick beards are not my thing. ..
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

How can I dislike this man. I think it is sexy. Just have to groom it every now and then.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never dated anyone that's kept one for long. i DID enjoy them while they had them -so i vote yay!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
Love them!

Thank goodness is all I can say, because I am not shaving mine off after half a lifetime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Much prefer clean shaven - ex had a beard and mo and at times it was like trying to kiss a wire brush. He eventually shaved the beard off, but not the mo, and I couldn't kiss him. It wasn't until our daughter pulled away from him violently when he went to kiss her good night that he finally realised what I was saying. Mo was gone 15 minutes later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a lover of facial hair. Don't like some of the unpleasant surprises I've discovered in beards and mustaches...
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has a massive blonde beard like a viking. I like it because it's very manly and it tickles, I like lots of hair in general. It has its downsides, sometimes he kisses me after he's washed it and I get a big wet face is probably the worst one.
Lurker
0 likes
I like anything from stubble to a fuller beard, so long as it's clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks! I wouldn't refuse a bearded man that I otherwise found attractive. Kissing would be kept to a minimum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a man's face I don't like them. I enjoy kissing as part of my pleasure and I get gravel rash from a beard.
On a woman I prefer a short beard where only she can have one. I don't get gravel rash from them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I neither love nor hate them. I think some men looks great with, and some look better without them.. Depends on the specific person I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to be a 'Pogonophile'.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Short beards are sexy. But I prefer goatees.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a little scruff, or a closely shaved "beard". Probably nothing more than stubble, but I do tend to go for guys who are a bit hairier in general...(On arms, hands, legs, chest areas) I like the way facial hair stubble can look even if it's a bit annoying to kiss a guy who has more than a little stubble but it just depends on how attractive I find him. For example, Joe Manganiello can give me a call whenever he wants but on someone else that might be a little too much facial hair, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I like stubble, and if groomed well a full beard can look sexy on the right guy. I am not into these lumberjack beards that are popular now though sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE beards

im a pogonophile
Lurker
0 likes
Like.
Lurker
0 likes
I like
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like Goatees or mustaches.

Hugs,
xo
Lurker
0 likes
no particular reason, but i'm not generally attracted to them men with them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it....love to be tickled. Not a fan of beards once they get to long or unkept but other wise sign me up smile