Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like having your hair pulled during sex?

last reply
167 replies
20.4k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Marx Sister
0 likes
Yep. A lot. Whomever is doing the pulling needs to know how to do it well, or it will hurt in an unsexy way. It hurts in a sexy way if grasped at the base, with a firm claw. Then again, I also like to be bitten to the point of bruising, so my answer may not be representative of a general sample.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love it. Especially when I'm on my knees with my mouth lips wrapped around a thick hard cock or when I'm on all fours taking a good pounding
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! It is a huge turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes, it's a turn on if done properly, and as they say thier is a fine line between pain and pleasure. (;
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We're not talking pubic, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, a bit ouf roughness generally makes the sex hotter, and someone who knows when and how to pull my hair turns me on when tehy do it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes please and thank you! I wish it happened more often than it does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure
Miss Sinn is in......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thought it was a requirement,lol
Lurker
0 likes
Some times I enjoy it. If the time is right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be a real turn on in the right scenario
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes within reason.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
2 likes

Absolutely! Not hard, just as he would use the reins of a horse to get it to do his bidding. It’s especially hot as he’s pounding hard, about to finish. Then, when his moment arrives, he drops my hair, grabs my hips and holds me firmly as he cums. Mmmm… I’m excited thinking about it! 😈X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Sensual Hobgoblin
1 like

Quote by NishasWorld

Absolutely! Not hard, just as he would use the reins of a horse to get it to do his bidding. It’s especially hot as he’s pounding hard, about to finish. Then, when his moment arrives, he drops my hair, grabs my hips and holds me firmly as he cums. Mmmm… I’m excited thinking about it! 😈X

Exactly!!!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.