Login

Do you like giving handjobs?

last reply
56 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Lurker
Who enjoys pleasuring their man by hand? Does it turn you on?
Lurker
I don't mind giving a handjobs. I think the last time I just gave a handjobs it was in a cinema, while watching avengers.. I can't say just giving a handjobs does anything for me though except I like making my man happy..
Lurker
I like feeling and stroking a hard cock but I would rather complete the job with my mouth. Does it turn me on giving a hand job? Sort of, what turns me on is the man's reactions, breathing, moaning, hip movement etc. knowing where it's going to go later, I not a fan of finishing him off that way but will do if that's what he wants. It's a long time since that happened, guys usually need to shove it somewhere sooner or later.

I get a much higher level of turn, I mean seriously turned on, from having his cock in my mouth
Ungovernable
Like it? I love it and he does too!
Lurker
I do love the feel of his manhood in my hand, but very rarely do I bring him to orgasm that way...I prefer to suck him into my mouth and so does he. Once in a blue moon though, we will finish like that. I don't recall ever just giving him just a hand job alone though.
Sure, love having his cock in my hand and watching his face as I begin to stroke him.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
Mmmmhmmm. I love how I can drive him crazy just with my hands
Lurker
Sure, it's simply one of the many fun things to do while playing with a cock. As Kimasa expressed however, if I'm playing with a cock I'll likely want it in my mouth at some point too. Or in my pussy for that matter, if the time and situation allows for penetrative sex.
Lurker
Absolutely. Our eyes lock, I talk dirty, he listens and... he loves it!
The Bee's Knees
i actually do. it's something that quickly gets scrapped from the menu once one has discovered the joys of blow jobs and sex. on the rare occasions i get to give one to completion, i absolutely revel in it. nothing like feeling him grow in your hand and the subsequent eruption.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
I gave a lot of handjobs and blowjobs in high school. I always enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. Usually during foreplay now.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
i do. it's fun! it's usually part of foreplay, but every now and then i like to make the guy cum in my hands
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
Love makong my hubby juice m hands so i can lick them clean
Yes I enjoy it. My fingertips grazing the tip of the head of the cock
Lurker
Quote by AmericanBeauty
Yes I enjoy it. My fingertips grazing the tip of the head of the cock

Could I borrow your hands for a few minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
It's always a good way to start but I'm not going to let good cum go to waste.
Yes I throughly enjoy the entire expression of giving him a hand job. It doesn't only stop at my hands on his cock. My hands like to wonder, and caress more than just his cock.
Click below to see

Rookie Scribe
i don't mind, but it's not what i prefer. it's boring.
Lurker
I usually give a handjob when I'm having my period
Lurker
giving hand jobs are nice love watching him shoot his load all over me.. but sometimes it's so hard not to suck it.
Lurker
I like to use that as foreplay or a sensual tease.. but not finish that way. I can't resist using my mouth.
Lurker
Not at all. Its boring
Active Ink Slinger
Not really. I can think of far better things to do.
Lurker
I do it's a good starter, wouldn't be happy if that's all that happened though.
Lurker
I like giving handjobs, The best ones are when I'm in a busy restaurant and I stroke the guy secretly beneath the table. Or in the cinema and he plays with me at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
Just a thought for the ladies, men enjoy the whole package massaged during a hand job.
Men prefer blowjobs and intercourse, but a great hand job beats a poor blowjob.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
I enjoy a hard cock or two in my hand. I like stroking him under the table at a restaurant or club, gets me so wet.