46 replies
9.0k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger

Hell yes. I love it.

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger

Yes, pretty much whenever. I've had two boyfriends who like to have me on their face after they've fucked me. I love doing it during 69 - could do that for hours.

Active Ink Slinger

I love to have a female fuck my face. Want her facing me so I can also stimulate her breasts, and I can look up and make eye contact, just like I want when she is sucking my cock. Dated a lady for quite awhile that said "She had to get her non fat high protein breakfast with a wake up BJ which would warm up her pussy so she could sit on my face to make sure that I had the sustenance I would need to get thru the day.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by redheadedcandy
I love sitting on someone's face

Can't think of any thing juicier or sweeter than a red pussy. Also while I think most ladies love this position, for me as an older male, love it for the view, and I don't get cramps in my neck and can last for hours

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by alison90
I absolutely love it. I straddle my lovers face and hold on to the bedhead while his head is supported by a pillow or two. The hardest part is not moving too much since he can't move his head. I cum like crazy when we do that.

I love it when they fuck my face. They move forward and I lick their ass, move backward and I can suck and lick their clit. Move side to side and coat my face with pussy juice, which see will lick off after she has cum as many time a she can stand. A redhead that I either fell in love or in lust with, used to love getting off rubbing her clit on my nose.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by KellyC317
Both my husband and I love it! He also enjoys eating his creampie from my freshly fucked puss.

I wouldn't do that when I was younger, but with age and experience the flavor of our mixed cum is ambrosia.

Active Ink Slinger

Very Much So !!!

Active Ink Slinger

I prefer to sit on my butt. Otherwise, it's a strain on my neck.

Active Ink Slinger

Without a doubt, it's the best seat in the house

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by DaddyWarBucks

I wouldn't do that when I was younger, but with age and experience the flavor of our mixed cum is ambrosia.

Just FYI, there is an oral after intercourse group on Lush.

Active Ink Slinger

Yes, very much........

Voyeur @ f/64

No. It happens in yoga all the time. My arms aren't that strong and my balance is lousy.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by kistinspencil

No. It happens in yoga all the time. My arms aren't that strong and my balance is lousy.

Trying to imagine The l position you are describing. I have eaten pussy that way many, many times in my 86 years. In every case the lady was on her knees straddling my face.

Active Ink Slinger

Yes

Nafisa