Do you like Cum Tributes?

last reply
48 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Would it change anything if the distance of the cumshot was denoted on the picture? Assuming an impressive distance, of course
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Emerson501
Would it change anything if the distance of the cumshot was denoted on the picture? Assuming an impressive distance, of course

funny you should mention that. i've had guys tell me they shot against the wall behind them during one of our playdates. while intrigued, i never asked for evidence.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I kinda agree with HeraTeleia. while I have no problem with a guy cumming on me during sex, I don't want to know about a guy cumming on my photo or seeing evidence of it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Emerson501

i'd need videographic proof.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never gotten one but I think it would be kinda nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I never understood this practice. It's kind of gross and disturbing in my opinion.

After reading many of your stories, this is what's gross??
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by weekender

After reading many of your stories, this is what's gross??

Luckily for you, you don't have to read them

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mysteria
Never said your stories were gross... was laughing in that with you open mind in writing, that I was surprised you viewed the forum topic as gross..... which it is... if not gross, plenty odd.
Realize that, to each their own.....
So stop pouting and enjoy your day.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by weekender
Mysteria
Never said your stories were gross... was laughing in that with you open mind in writing, that I was surprised you viewed the forum topic as gross..... which it is... if not gross, plenty odd.
Realize that, to each their own.....
So stop pouting and enjoy your day.

First off -

I already said in my first post .....To each is own.

I'm allowed an opinion.

Your post had an icon that was holding a letter which looked like you were implying about my stories.

Which is fine if you don't like them.

I just thought that somebody cumming on one's actual picture is gross. I didn't say cumming was gross.

Geeze....

xo

EDIT -

Quote by Mysteria27
I never understood this practice. It's kind of gross and disturbing in my opinion.

To each is own.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clear as mud..... got it... yep... it was a "cumfusion".....

Really, I read many of your stories.... find some humorous....

Now that we resolved our communications.... can we get back to the real topic?

Have a nice day!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by PurePurplePassion
A question for Mr. Hugo Would, please! Would you like a cum tribute?

That would be different, but always up for trying something new.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had them. I actually like them because they show a guy is really turned on by me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
I've had them. I actually like them because they show a guy is really turned on by me.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but as a fellow man I can tell you that we masturbate for a huge number of reasons...and way down on the list is because we are 'really turned on'.

A number of different reasons for a guy masturbating could include:

1) It's the morning
2) It's the evening
3) Boredom
4) To help get back to sleep
5) To relieve a bit of stress
6) Why not?
7) It's been a while so thought I should
8) Meeting a girl later on and I take my sex advise from the film 'There's something about Mary'
9) I had a boner that just wouldn't quit
27) I'm 'really turned on'

Anyway, that's why the word 'tribute' in the phrase 'cum tribute' makes no sense to me. Of all the things I've ever done to pay tribute to a person (girl or otherwise), ejaculating on a picture of them has never been high on the list- and if you understood the whole range of reasons a guy might masturbate, along with the number of different things that could turn us on, then masturbating over anyone really isn't much of a tribute at all.

I could understand why you'd go weak at the knees for a good poem tribute, and melt when reading a good story tribute. But a cum one?....baffles me lots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never gotten one so I don't know, lol. I would think that it wouldn't bother me very much honestly and I wouldn't care either way, but who knows? I could have a sense of pride and flattery with such a picture.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Quote by trinket

On another thread, I'm pretty sure Emerson501 shared his love for doing them. He practices.

It's purely an accuracy exercise!!!
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I normally overshoot!