Do you like being "pushed"?

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How do you feel about guys pushing your head down more onto their cock while you give them oral, not with any force just like a soft push?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, especially when they grab my hair/head and push it! Not sure why just do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it is a gentle urging it is fine. I don't like having a big cock rammed down my throat. I can deep throat most guys but at my pace not his.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it
Lurker
0 likes
Yep love feeling a hand on top of my head, and him gently thrusting up as well, but would hate it if he literally forced my head down and continued to when he could feel me resisting.

I dont like the whole choking, gagging, face fucking kind of thing
Lurker
0 likes
I kinda like it, it's like the guys asserting his authority even though I'm supposed to be the one in power with his penis in my mouth. Makes me feel a tad submissive, which is a good thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
control is awesome ... force, less so. knowing the difference...priceless ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I truly love the feeling of his hand on the back of my head or even pulling my hair.
Lurker
0 likes
All of my early experiences involved the man taking charge, grabbing my hair or head and pushing it in deeper so initially I didn't know anything different and thought that was just the way it is.

I love it when they do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it if it is gentle. But I dont like it if the guy forces my head down on his cock. Its not like I am gonna suck him any better and if he pushes really hard when I dont expect it, good chance he will get "accidentily" bitten!!

If he is doing it because he wants me to deep throat him, all he needs to do is ask and Id be happy to oblige, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood. Usually I like to have his hands in my hair controlling the action; feeling like he is using me. BUT, there are times I when I am doing it 'sweetly' and those times I want to be incontrol and usually go slow and prolong the pleasure.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, I don't really want to be pushed... Hands in my hair, 'guiding' me is ok, but you know, I think there's a fine line.

I guess in some circumstances it might be ok, if our love-making sex had been like that, but generally speaking, no...

It would make me unhappy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when hes in control, makes it more exciting so I like being pushed.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a man pushes my head down!! I dont know why I just love knowing what they like!!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Oh I love when they do that. Maybe hold on to my hair too, instead of just a push.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Most definitely feeling their hands on my head or intertwined in my hair and guiding my head down farther forcing himself deeper into my throat....smile
Lurker
0 likes
Rather be pushing his head into my breasts or pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the person and my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If its meant as a sort of signal to "Get ready", I'm OK with it. But any guy that knows me and the way I like to blow knows that I'm not about to pull away. Guys who hold my ears or head and get forceful and push themselves into my mouth while holding my head find out how much I don't like that.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, I like it. I like when he pushes my head on his dick and even more when he grabs my hair.

And yes, when I am in the mood, I like it when he forces his dick in my throat and holding my head strongly.

I like to be controlled and used…it is the sub slut part of me, I guess. 😀