3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies- over to you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not really. They tend to get in the way.

I have on rare occasions though. Like opening the door naked except for stiletto boots and a long scarf.

Mostly, I'm a barefoot girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They can be fun and sexy for foreplay. The visual of having sex with heels on is pretty hot but the practicallity of it is not good. Usually I like to try different positions, so while Im flipping around on the bed I would hate to kick him in the head (or worse) with 5" heels!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
On request only.
Lurker
0 likes
if I'm dressing sexy I might start with heels, but in general I just like to be barefoot
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i prefer cleats. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
It is like dressing up to go out. We do it to look good for our husband or boyfriend or partner. If he likes the way I look in heels and naked in bed then why not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a firm believer that variety is the key to an exciting and fulfilling sex life - if heels in the bedroom is what my man wants from me, I am all too happy to oblige
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been known to strip down to nothing but a pair of heels. If they ask to leave them on I will. I do like toatally naked though. One of my biggest pet peeves is a guy that leave his socks on. I hate that lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i prefer cleats. smile

Hahahaha, oh man I almost teared up, haha...

It sounds potentially painful... and a little kinky ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some sexy, 3" white with fur bedroom slippers that I'll wear with various nighties.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sometimes you just can't be bothered to take them off - it's not the preferred method, but yeah, there are times when taking off my shoes is the last thing on my mind - that said, it's not something i make a habit of.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
wearing sprite's cleats and shawnababy's socks...dayum!! who's been peeping in my window??

wasn't me, honest, lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i prefer cleats. smile

Good Girl.=d>
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1
I have some sexy, 3" white with fur bedroom slippers that I'll wear with various nighties.

Hmmm - sounds like we need a picture ;=)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Dom and I are huge into dressing up; 90% of the time I wear heels, at least 5". I sometimes wear them to bed (sleeping) too.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Anything shoe related is fun! But heels in bed and nothing else is common is our house!
Lurker
0 likes
Special occasions yes - very sexy. Normal days - no - just comfy clothes and barefeet
Lurker
0 likes
Yesyes, with stockings or suspenders!! xox
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I love to wear em during foreplay and sexy time ;)

They do get in the way sometimes but I always wrap my legs around his waist to avoid that. He seems to like the feel of my heels against his back anyway smile

I always love to wear my heels when I get new sexy underwear and bras too lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO NO NO have to be barefoot, i don't even have a foot fetish but i cant stand leaving my heels on, or a guy leaving his shoes on.

The only time I will ever have heels on in the bedroom is when its requested (begged for :P), and even then they will have to come off soon before they annoy me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
LOVE them. And so does he!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I have been known to strip down to nothing but a pair of heels. If they ask to leave them on I will. I do like toatally naked though. One of my biggest pet peeves is a guy that leave his socks on. I hate that lol.

especially if he leaves his sandals on as well.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by trinket

especially if he leaves his sandals on as well.

You know, if you observe proper bed linen hygiene, a man is much more likely to go pedally bareback when he consorts with you, Trink.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes , sometimes... Quite sexy I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might start with them on but usually lose them somewhere along the way
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
At home, I'm a barefoot girl! I'm a bare EVERYTHING girl! After wearing pumps or heels all day at work, the last thing I want is to be uncomfortable at home. At the end of the day, the bra comes off, the heels, and everything else usually! If my guys want to see me in heels, they can just come to my office!