last reply
41 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously?

In the last few years, I've noticed a severe increase in the amount of women that find beards attractive on men. When I was 20, nobody had a beard. Facial hair was seen as kind of gross (as it should be.)

But now, it seems that gross facial hair is making a comeback along with skinny-above ankle pants on men and high waist mom jeans on girls.

I just don't get it.

If I'm going to put my mouth on something, I want that something to be free of hair. I understand that some guys have acne or a weak chin so the beard kind of hides things....

When my stubble grows after three days, I need to shave it off... I couldn't imagine continuously wiping soup or coffee off some gross mat of hair clinging to my face.

As a side note, I hear armpit hair on women and huge bushes are making a comeback.... ugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Mrs likes my stubble . She doesn't like fully fledged beards .Beards or facial hair appears to be in at the moment . Bad news for razor blade companies !
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No! David had a short goatee for awhile and he looked good in it, but I hated kissing him, and when he went down on me... Scratchy! Uffffff... he got the message and shaved it smooth again. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As regards scratchy beards . You can get beard softeners to help with this problem should a guy want to have a beard but doesn't want to give his lady a sore face.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Just like the picture you posted up there, the full, northern man kind of beards I find incredibly sexy. I'm not into the straggly coarse kind of beards, but instead the real full, straight type. I'll add that they don't look good on just anyone. I am absolutely not into the liberal hipster type of bearded "guys" (if they can be called such) who look like they couldn't lift a sword with their little vegan arms for their life (hahaha, so harsh silly). I like the manly bearded men. The fighters or guardian kind of manly men. I guess that's my viking blood talking.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all!
0 likes
A well kept beard looks great on a man w/ a chiseled jaw.
Lurker
0 likes
Soft bristled or short, well groomed I appreciate if he can fill it in with full growth. I don't like the appearance of a splotchy beard.
Lurker
0 likes
I love beards on men ? I like it full but groomed. Not over grown or like Gandalf though. In regards to the hipster thing, just no.
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
I didn't use to like them but preferences change with time.
Now I like them but a well-groomed beard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Beards are very primal and masculine.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I grow a beard every winter and my wife loves it. But l keep it short. As a guy, l really don't care if other guys wear a beard or not. Men have beards, so what?

What l wonder is why some women have mustaches. Shave those lip caterpillars off!
0 likes
Truth: My department all have some form of beard. Three full beards (including me) and one goatee. Even the Regional Manager who acts as our liaison to the operational managers has one now. The only outlier is my boss, the Director of Finance, but I've seen old pics of him with a 'stache and, yeah, facial hair ain't a good idea for him.

I have considered ditching mine but I look back at pre-beard pictures and, yeah, maybe not. Though, to be fair, I've been sporting this thing since 1991 so the pre-beard pics are a very young me.

On topic: Can't speak for other ladies, but mine exists because my wife (then my girlfriend since our wedding was still a couple years out) suggested it. I was kind of lax about shaving anyhow so she figured a beard would look better than my "Don Johnson Miami Vice" five o'clock shadow look.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes aslong as they are trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will pass. They exactly nothing for me.

But I know there are guys and girls who think they look great.
Lurker
0 likes
Aslong as they are nice and trimmed
0 likes
Depends on the FACE.

EDIT: ok wtf someone edited the following into my post, wtf, was it you, SPRITE?

Tickles you on the belly with my beard. I'll be shaving it for warm weather very soon.

I like licking Sprite's unbearded foof. Yum!
Lurker
0 likes
I tried growing one once, but it was taking for ever so I gave up.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't do beards. non-negotiable.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I grow a beard every winter and my wife loves it. But l keep it short. As a guy, l really don't care if other guys wear a beard or not. Men have beards, so what?

What l wonder is why some women have mustaches. Shave those lip caterpillars off!

Just like (most) men have beards, some women have mustaches. You may not like it, but to body shame women but not men is a bit sexist don't you think?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Growing up, the only family member I knew of that had a beard was my grandfather. It was white of course and he used to call it his billy goat beard. Looking back, it really was not much of a beard, mostly just long hair that hung off his chin.

I dated a few guys with beards and one even with hair longer than mine! My husband has had a beard nearly the whole time we have been married (40 years). I do like them longer as they are much softer and do not leave a bit of a rash on some of my more tender skin. The deal breaker is if it is not groomed. I do not want to know what you had for lunch because some of it is still in your beard! Or whom for that matter, lol!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Just like (most) men have beards, some women have mustaches. You may not like it, but to body shame women but not men is a bit sexist don't you think?

No.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
No.

How so?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a distance some look good. Up close, no way they are too scratchy on my thighs.
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amy221
From a distance some look good. Up close, no way they are too scratchy on my thighs.

Just ask your bearded fella to use a softener . Its all part of grooming to me , to be that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by black1

Just ask your bearded fella to use a softener . Its all part of grooming to me , to be that way.

Nope, that shouldn't be necessary, we shave or wax or legs and pussies so you guys don't feel stubble.
We have the right to expect similar curtesy. Similar not the same, I never asked a guy to shave his pubes, even though I hated the extra dental floss.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
No,and if Derek were to grow one Id make him shave.I like my mans face clean shaven
Nerdzilla
0 likes
As long as its groomed decently, it doesnt bother me. In fact, for those without a nice definitive chin line, it helps.

But the scraggly beard... I've seen guys young and old with it now and they seem to think it's the style. I can wrap my head around a lot of things that others think is weird, but not this one.
Lurker
0 likes
No, for many reasons. But some men do look beautiful with a beard. I like clean shaven skin.