11 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I like it with Ranch dressing and coarsely ground black pepper. Room temperature.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy having anal sex. My first time was when I was still in high school, took me a few attempts to get comfortable with it but now I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do but I have to be incredibly turned on to be able to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
i live it!!
Lurker
0 likes
i like it, but not on a regular basis, sometimes!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! At least once every other week, if not more often! Nothing better than a cock in the ass!! heart
Lurker
0 likes
Well I haven't had "full" anal yet. But what I do love is when I am close to cumming he takes a well lubed finger and sticks it inside and plays with my bum. Oh fuck that sends me over the edge insanely. It is weird because if you'd have asked me 6 or 9 months ago I would have said "yuck"!! But wow is makes your orgasm so intense. I make sure to clean my bum in the bathtub all the time now to be ready.
Lurker
0 likes
No not for me, tried it once and it was painful.
Lurker
0 likes
Its amazing. for all the ladies out there who are scared to try it, its ok. dont be. you just have to find a really nice guy who cares enough to take his time. He needs to lube your tight asshole and gently stretch it, make you want it. It hurts at first because most guys are too big but if he takes his time you should adjust quickly and then it feels amazing. like a giant warm hug, and mkaes you shiver and want more.