Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like a man to be loud and vocal while having sex?

last reply
43 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like him to be grunting, occasionally saying something hot to me between kisses. It would be weird if he got louder than me though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Candylips1960
The louder the better

Dont know if sarcastic or serious!

I just find a guy louder than a gal... very blatant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh absolutely! I love when a man tells me what he likes. Sounds from my partner are very satisfying
Lurker
0 likes
I am here imagining a man being loud and vocal singing "La donna e mobile" like Pavarotti while having sex and... Nope
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
how vocal are we talking? i once had a bf that i sometimes wanted to tell -and i'm quoting bernie mac here "STFU and bust a nut!"

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honestly I love when my Daddy growls. He's the only person that has made me do the same
Southern Charmer
0 likes
I want a man to talk or whisper to me. That is why I love James Deen, he is always whispering to whoever he is with. Whispering dirty little things, but also encouragement. It lets me know that I have his full and complete attention.

Also, grunting, growling, and other natural responses are wonderful. I am very expressive, but not crazy with it so my man shouldn't be crazy either.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy a man who is vocal during sex. Not screaming loud, but moaning, grunting, growling. Whispering in my ear, talking dirty. Telling me how good it feels, or asking me how I like it.
All of those drive me crazy!! It ignites me and turn me on even more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with someone now who talks FILTHY dirty to me and it's almost too delicious! He can start in and BAM I'm there 100x harder. it's like an eargasm on top of everything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
adore a guy who is noisey, tells me what i am doing he loves, love filthy talk mmmm soooo erotic gets me going, and yep i too am noisy , so what, has led to some adventures with neighbours and in the car because people hear, stop and listen lol lol Jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't want him grunting like a complete animal.
What a turn off.

Would rather he exclaim himself with appropriate use of English. LOL

It's a collaboration after all, not a grunt-a-thon.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really enjoy positive reinforcement. I don't mind if he makes a little noise. It doesn't bother me any(; I like to know I'm doing a good job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. Soft moans and some sexy talk is very hot but, an extremely loud and vocal guy is a bit annoying to me.
-Rene