Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have an innie or one very similar to this?

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have attached 2 images of what are called 'innie' type vaginas or the closest resemblance. It is where the inner labia is concealed naturally and can only be seen throughh external manipulation. I find this type of vagina to be most appealing. Would love to get response from those of you
who have this type of vaginas.

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
You've attached three images, not two.

And yes, I'm an innie.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You wouldn't like mine then. I'm very outie!
Wilderness Wanderer
0 likes
When I saw the post I thought it was about Belly Buttons...lol

The Linebacker
0 likes
I love outies! Outies Rule!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I love outies!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I reckon it's what you do with it that matters most...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’m definitely an outie. I used to be self conscious about it , but through experience I’ve found that a lot of men really like that. Wearing a thong if it’s small can be an issue at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not worried, as they're all succulent.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Hmmmmmm, let me think. . .