Do you have a large clit?

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Ladies. Lately I've been finding pics and vids of women with large clits to be extremely erotic. If you have a large clit, have you found guys to be turned on by it? And - if you have a pic of yours on your profile, be fun to see who on Lush Stories has the largest smile
0 likes
No sorry (average).

Not everyone posts pictures of themselves or their privates on their profile.
If you wanted pictures (nude of themselves or the clit) for enjoyment to share with those that want, this could have been posted on Hardcore forum area and Sexy Pictures (?)

Such pictures are not allowed here but you asked about their real pictures on profiles, I know.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
Hi Ladies. Lately I've been finding pics and vids of women with large clits to be extremely erotic. If you have a large clit, have you found guys to be turned on by it? And - if you have a pic of yours on your profile, be fun to see who on Lush Stories has the largest smile

You tell me first, do -you- have a large clit??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nghtfox

You tell me first, do -you- have a large clit??

Hi - thanks for the question. I do not have a clit. But... what I do have is not overly "large" but I think does the job smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
No sorry (average).

Not everyone posts pictures of themselves or their privates on their profile.
If you wanted pictures (nude of themselves or the clit) for enjoyment to share with those that want, this could have been posted on Hardcore forum area and Sexy Pictures (?)

Such pictures are not allowed here but you asked about their real pictures on profiles, I know.

[img][/img]

Hi - thanks for the insight - I am very new here - so many things to explore...
Lurker
0 likes
giggles ..... no I don't...

from my [first hand ] experience...

i'm average ... giggles

but I adore ladies who have one ...
takes them longer to climax u know...
but when they do...
giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'm a bit above average (?) Whatever average is.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always thought so til I went to pierce it and saw how big everyone else's was who had that piercing. Wow.