Do you have a Fetish?

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
I've always wondered what crazy things (besides the obvious mentioned) turn a woman on about a man or even if you're Bi/Gay what crazy thing turns you on about a woman. This could be body or personality trait that for whatever reason turns you on sexually.

(Main reason this question came up)

Example: I have a friend who just confided in me that her husband is obsessed with her arm pits and gets off by kissing them and actually likes to put his penis in that area and has a very powerful orgasm from it.

Hey no judgment here I am really looking for honest answers no matter how bizarre they are.

OK GO!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, 1st, since you a gal asking in the guys ask gal section,
I'm going to be the 1st guy answering in the section.

And I am a hair nut. Anyone that seen B, knows it.

Longer then shoulder. thick, bushy, soft and full of color - not rainbow color but sunlight.

This is the first thing I see. It makes me weak

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
Thanks for your answer Bat

*but this section was for the ladies....lol

Seeing that I have long hair I liked your answer so I'll let it slide....heh heh
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have so many fetishes they are hard to keep track of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thing I notice is chest then hair then hands oh yeah and their eyes and well I could just go on and on. LOL

Personality - I love someone who has a quick wit and a sharp intellect.
Lurker
0 likes
I voted chests, but after my last relationship, they must have at least a little ass. No ass just really doesn't do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
(squat, thrust, squat, thrust...) I read you loud and clear, Merry. (just a few more oughta do...)
Lurker
0 likes
Not too much ASP, all you need is to fill out a pair of jeans just right.
Lurker
0 likes
I chose the 'other' option. Some of the things I love about men are the veins in the back of the hands/forearms, their gritty early-morning voice, stubble, chest hair, watching them move when they play sport. The list goes on! Man-watching is a hobby of mine.
Lurker
0 likes
I love athletic men. There is a way they walk, the way they carry themselves, that relays the treasures beneath the clothing.
I have too many to list the smile his eyes just his general appearance. I do love a nice tight ass though

Shoulders that fill a dress shirt definition to his arms and legs I agree with Sweet I love the view
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Man-watching is a hobby of mine.

We got something in common sweet.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
We got something in common sweet.....

Cheers!

Man-watching is a pretty fine way to pass the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I just like to people watch. I can sit at a park or mall for an hour and just watch them go by. Some real freaks out there. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all in the mouth for me. I have a thing for lips.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a cock & ball gal
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So, I have a thing for backs. But I mean like toned backs. I also have a major thing for lip rings, cause I like biting them. XD
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a Ms Z Fetish !

Opps this forum was for ladies.......Im bad...but real good at it!
He He He !
Run
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Hanging_Dead
So, I have a thing for backs. But I mean like toned backs. I also have a major thing for lip rings, cause I like biting them. XD

I think you told me that...lol

I have a weakness for hands and shoulders in men.

As for women I enjoy the way she carries herself.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes... I'm very specific about the colour~ blue and bright green eyes are always bestsmile

Then hair... nice thick wavy hair... never long though always neatly cut.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A man's arms have always been something that turns me on. Big muscular arms.
Also, the typical things like cock and attitude drive me wild.
I love a strong man who knows how to please me.
Lurker
0 likes
dimples ...I'm a sucker for them
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If its just about the body, then I'd say a nicely defined, strong chest gets me excited, because that's the first thing I'm going to be pressing myself against. Although I much prefer an athletic swimmer's body type rather than a muscular body-builder type (which is actually a turn-off for me).

I also have a weakness for a cleft chin (eg. Jude Law). Something very sexy about it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are sooooo many things, it is really hard to pick one.
I do like a man with a sexy voice.