Ya the older the better
Lurker
0 likes
One word...Tutor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissBunny
One word...Tutor.

mmmm sounds like there's a story in there :-)
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
If they are 10+ years older than me, then I'm not interested. I prefer men in my age group. Women on the other hand... I do fancy a cougar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had an issue with age, it's just a number. For me it is all about the attraction and chemistry that I have with a man. My husband is 3 years younger then me and my BF is 19 years older then me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. They typically are more mature, emotional, honest, and have their crap together than younger men due to more experience. They're like fine wine: it only gets better with age.

And some of them know how to make you tick...

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do go for older guys. For me older guys are more mature and know what they want from a women. They don't play any stupid games either. My boyfriend is 20 years older than me and it's amazing. The sex is out of this world. smile He cares about me first before himself and I love that. Makes me want to please him even more.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess you could say yes, my husband is 7 years older then me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, definitely
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! I'm sleeping with a guy 5 years older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my scene.
As a 17yo I let a cab driver work off the fare. He was about 40 and told me he had a daughter my age. That was my first and last time with a much older guy.
It was good but I just don't fancy having a much older man over me.
Lurker
0 likes
I do prefer older men. Always have. Ow twice I dated guys closer to my age but it just didn't click.

My husband's older by 11 years but I've found myself attracted - strongly - to men of any age bracket above my own.

I think most women say they like older but might cap off around 60. I don't seem to have that cap.

Personality and presence matters quite a bit though. I like we'll kept men - a suit goes a long way. Maturity an absolute must.
Lurker
0 likes
I do prefer older men. Always have. Once or twice I dated guys closer to my age but it just didn't click.

My husband's older by 11 years but I've found myself attracted - strongly - to men of any age bracket above my own.

I think most women say they like older but might cap off around 60. I don't seem to have that cap.

Personality and presence matters quite a bit though. I like we'll kept men - a suit goes a long way. Maturity an absolute must.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes older men are better. Because they can teach you a few things and love you in a good way. But it is fun with a young guy to
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! I have always found myself drawn to younger men....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually not. Interest lies in the other direction.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, find older men a lot more interesting and attentive
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, I have found I relate better to men who are older.... In general 5-10 yrs older is perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer older men, older men know what they want out of life and are generally more considerate of your feelings. My hubby is 11 years older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! My man is almost 12 years older than me and he puts the younger men to shame in the bedroom. He's hot as hell, has his act together, and knows exactly how to treat me. A lady in public, a whore in the bedroom (when I need it), or even a queen in the bedroom. He knows how to keep my attention. You ger guys have nothing on him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
surprisingly no. It thought i would like the older guys, But i always seems to fall for them a little younger than me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an older guy I definitely like this forum thread so far.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never liked guy's my own age. So yes I do. The guy I'm talking to now is only a few years older then me. I prefer it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older men have confidence and self assurance which is incredibly sexy