Do you girls like face sitting?

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was wondering what you ladies think about face sitting? I personally love it and feel more comfortable eating my gf in this position. I love it when she sits on me with her back facing me so I can have great access to everything. The added bonus is gravity letting all her sweet juices drain into my mouth..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I always get a good giggle if i fart while the guys face is trapped between my thighs, so yeah, love it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a fan for sure!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I always get a good giggle if i fart while the guys face is trapped between my thighs, so yeah, love it. smile

Thats just awful!!!

I looked at this thread thinking Face Sitting was another name for FB .. really I did.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah I have to agree if my girl farted in my face while I was in her I wouldn't be too happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it as much as those who ask me to position myself for them to enjoy themselves.
It's a guaranteed orgasm for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Too self conscious. Can't stand it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, especially switching between being eaten out and riding his cock. mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much of a fan, makes me a bit self conscious. Id rather lay on my back and be eaten that waysmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with pixiegirl (not literally, but I'm sure it would be wonderful!).

Face-sitting - aka Queening - can be an incredibly intimate sharing position.

The woman lowers herself - offers herself - onto her partner's face. Invites him to face-fuck her pussie with his mouth and tongue.

Her 'gift' to him are her juices.
Lurker
0 likes
Love the name- Queening! Gotta remember that one
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like that I don't have to bend my neck so much. I can also do what I want with my hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being really shy in RL, once I get past that, I just love it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it! Especially hanging on to the headboard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pixiegirl
I love it, especially switching between being eaten out and riding his cock. mmmmm

I love that, even after I have deposited my load deep inside
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh God sat on his face facing his chest so he had his nose up my bum and I let rip. Fortunately he just roared with laughter but I was mortified!