Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you get excited by dangerous situations?

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found that fear gets me very hot. I'm not talking like fear of getting attacked, but like doing something wild for the first time or having the possibility of getting caught. The more I feel it the more excited I get. That's kinda what got me into bondage. Not having control just sets me on fire.
How many other women feel that? This is open to guys as well.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love situations like this too! The fear of getting caught, or the fear associated with some of my darker fantasies definitely heightens the excitement level! Lack of control puts us in touch with our most base (and debased) desires, and that can be very hot!

I think there are a few psychological studies that showed that anxiety/fear can lead to intensified feelings of attraction/lust.

I've have done a few things in my past where I have been a bit of a sexual adrenaline junkie that way!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the idea that I am doing something bad, but in reality...the fear of getting caught makes it a bit harder for me to enjoy myself. I've had a few close calls with girls' boyfriends coming home and it definately put me on edge a bit. I enjoy the prospect of "being caught" thought if it is by anyone else though.

If it was a bondage type situation though, I think I could enjoy that. Unfortunately, I'm usually the one instilling the "fear." I have found most women enjoy being surprised and placed in a new experience that they did not expect. Grabbing her when she comes home and handcuffing and blindfolding her, then having your way with her...or simply pulling the car over on the side of the road, pulling her out and bending her over the hood. Good times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

If it was a bondage type situation though, I think I could enjoy that. Unfortunately, I'm usually the one instilling the "fear." I have found most women enjoy being surprised and placed in a new experience that they did not expect. Grabbing her when she comes home and handcuffing and blindfolding her, then having your way with her...or simply pulling the car over on the side of the road, pulling her out and bending her over the hood. Good times.

Yeah, this really true when I let a guy put me under his control for the first time. I may know in th back of my mind that it's a game, but the risk of being wrong has an amazing effect on me. As the game progresses, I can see him becoming more confident on his control and as he becomes more excited by it, there's an almost feral quality that can appear and at that moment I know he is going to start doing things to me that he might have strongly hesitated doing under less extreme circumstances. When he is in that state, he can exert a mastery of me that leaves me quivering in anticipation.

I have also noticed that after a time, when we've played it out I lose that sense of fear because I know just how far he will go. It's like a drug and to much of it with one guy can make me numb to the excitment.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I love the idea of almost getting caught. I once had sex on a picnic table in a busy park in the middle of the day. I was sitting on the edge of the table, I had a short skirt on, and he came up as close to me as he could. I was having a hard time not screaming, seeing how I am a screamer. I kept laying back on the table hoping no one knew what we were doing. It was so hot for me, and I would love to do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I have found most women enjoy being surprised and placed in a new experience that they did not expect. Grabbing her when she comes home and handcuffing and blindfolding her, then having your way with her...or simply pulling the car over on the side of the road, pulling her out and bending her over the hood. Good times.

I've never opened this thread because I am not into danger, it is not a turn on for me...
...and if the outside sex is a danger situation to have sex than I was wrong..

DamonX found well, suprise, outdoor sex and not repeating over and over the same thing is great way to have sex but that is as far as I go in a dangerous situations..
Lurker
0 likes
Danger and Fear are such motivators. The excitement is multifold from the normal. What if we get caught, what if I lose control of the situation. What if I can not stop it when I want it to stop.

How much fear was there last weekend when I asked those 5 guys in join me in my room. They came one at a time throught evening. What if they had all come at one time? Could I have any control? What if they wanted more than I had planned to offer.

I get excited about what might have been
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This used to be a huge turn-on for me. When I was modeling, we'd do nude photo-shoots out in public places where people could see me naked if they happened by, and it was really a rush having that danger of being caught, especially if there was no easy way of getting my clothes back on in time. Before I was a photographic model, I'd sometimes go outside at night naked and walk through a park or a soccer field where I couldn't get to my clothes without a risky walk where someone might see me. Danger is sexually exciting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
This used to be a huge turn-on for me. When I was modeling, we'd do nude photo-shoots out in public places where people could see me naked if they happened by, and it was really a rush having that danger of being caught, especially if there was no easy way of getting my clothes back on in time. Before I was a photographic model, I'd sometimes go outside at night naked and walk through a park or a soccer field where I couldn't get to my clothes without a risky walk where someone might see me. Danger is sexually exciting!

And once again, you have maybe mislead the masses here on LUSH. Are you insinuating that SEXUAL EXCITEMENT is DANGEROUS?? Perhaps you need to revisit this question and make yourself clearer with maybe some examples of past experiences.xpY1MjVjTS0RQwzQ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I have had similar experiences as Bethany also having been a nude photographic model. The fact I was naked in public didn't bother me really - I was a professional and surrounded by 'crew' and knew I was safe.
Unlike Bethany - being sexually excited in public can be dangerous for me.

Certain dangerous situations can have me scared and I dont have to be nude.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

And once again, you have maybe mislead the masses here on LUSH. Are you insinuating that SEXUAL EXCITEMENT is DANGEROUS?? Perhaps you need to revisit this question and make yourself clearer with maybe some examples of past experiences.LO6MGXX1vZWeAcue

I think it's safe to say you're probably the only one mislead around here.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Risky sex in public? Why not?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, never so excited as when my husband tied me spread eagle in the back of the car, windows open, parked in a semi-public area and walked away. No one happened by and apparently he was watching to make sure I was okay, but I have to say the experience had me soaking wet and a little disappointed that no strangers dropped by to molest me. (it scares me in retrospect how out of control I would get when excited; how stupid is it to get yourself in that situation?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!