Do you fuck emotionally or physically?

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Ladies,

When you're fucking your partner do you get turned on by the emotional aspect of that person or do you get turned on by the physical attributes.

As an example, I have become a very close friend to a 75 year old female. She enjoys my company and we have spent a lot of time together. The sex is very good, it is much better than the sex I've had with younger girls. She's not having sex with anyone else since she feels more emotional towards me.

With me personally, I am prepared to have sex even if I don't like the woman's personality. I find the physical looks alone will turn me on.

Can you ladies relate to this, or expand on this...
Active Ink Slinger
It is a mixture of both. I love the emotional connection during sex and the physical touching. For me it is also mental.
Lurker
Who am I with? I do like the emotional attachment though, I have to say.
Active Ink Slinger
For me there is a difference between "making love" and "fucking". Sure all the same parts are used but for me it's completely different.

Making love is about an emotional connection. It's a shared intimacy. I know I'm overly romantic but it's about the two of you being one.

Fucking is about a raw passion. It's a basic animal need.

There are times when I crave the intimacy of making love and there are times that I crave the passion of fucking. And to make things even more confusing it can completely change in the middle.

How's that for a non-answer answer?
Lurker
Quote by michk111
For me there is a difference between "making love" and "fucking". Sure all the same parts are used but for me it's completely different.

Making love is about an emotional connection. It's a shared intimacy. I know I'm overly romantic but it's about the two of you being one.

There are times when I crave the intimacy of making love and there are times that I crave the passion of fucking. And to make things even more confusing it can completely change in the middle.

Thank you for your input. I hear what you're saying but if you could elaborate further please. In my own scenario with the 75 year old friend, I'm overwhelmed by her sift caring voice. She cooks for me and sits near me whenever we're in a group socializing. Whenever we hug as friends, she buries her face on my neck, the warmth of her breath is so sensuous. She strokes my arm whenever she's talking.

When I hugged her, I was sitting down, she was standing up. I put my face on her soft supple breast, she kissed my head. I felt and saw her nipples erecting, I stroked her back with the tips of my fingers, causing goose pimples.

Most people would look at her twice, she's not physically attractive in the conventional way. It's her loving soft sweet nature that drew me to her. Whenever I'm sleeping with her, I'm not focusing on her physical attributes, but rather her nature. To be completely honest, her physical features would probably be a turn off rather than a turn on.

I feel that her complete non-judgemental acceptance of my friendship has drawn me to her. She doesn't critisise anything that I do, she just keeps giving me sloppy warm kisses.

Can you relate to this scenario or am I going off the rails...?
Lurker
both I guess... Physical features stir emotions... which produces tingles... lol
Daddy's baby girl
When I was young, I had a number of partners just for sex.

Now, being older, I find I can not do that anymore. I am finding myself demisexual. As in I truly can not be sexually attracted to anyone without a emotional bond.
Active Ink Slinger
both. my mood, how i feel about my partner, how my partner feels about me, the amount of time available, where we are.... there are a number of factors that determine the ratio of emotion vs physicality of sex. and these things are not exclusive! i've had several bouts of raw passionate physical sex while on an emotional high of connection with my partner
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
Right now it is around 80% physical and 20% emotional for me smile
Lurker
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies,

When you're fucking your partner do you get turned on by the emotional aspect of that person or do you get turned on by the physical attributes.

As an example, I have become a very close friend to a 75 year old female. She enjoys my company and we have spent a lot of time together. The sex is very good, it is much better than the sex I've had with younger girls. She's not having sex with anyone else since she feels more emotional towards me.

With me personally, I am prepared to have sex even if I don't like the woman's personality. I find the physical looks alone will turn me on.

Can you ladies relate to this, or expand on this...

I've never been compelled to have sex with anyone just because of how they looked.

For casual sex in the past I've found them engaging, entertaining, intriguing or otherwise enjoyable to spend time with. That's more important.

Emotional - this is relationship territory. I don't casually sleep with people i have some emotions toward.
Rainbow Warrior
I've never fucked anyone I was not physically attracted to, but with a few of those, the emotional connection made it so much better. But by the numbers, I have to admit that with most of my partners, it's been physical attraction which was the main motivation.
Active Ink Slinger
A little bit of both really.
It all depends upon my mood at the time. All my male partners were at first were a physical attraction. As we are now an established group of FWB my feelings can be a little emotional at times with them.
With my live in girlfriend its the both for each of us all the time.
Rookie Scribe
Depends on your drive at the time-f&ck is release-love making is deeper emotional connection and usually last for a long time-for me it is all in the lead up-foreplay and tease to a point where it becomes pure lust! All in the approach and all how I wish to centre my lover- simple- everything else falls into place- long hard sessions.....
Love Bug
Physical attractions are the ice breaker, sex becomes consuming when the emotional connection is there. It is hard to let your guard down with someone that does not share both connections.
Lurker
I fuck unconditionally
Active Ink Slinger
For me, definitely physical.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I think that's a false dichotomy. I fuck emotionally and physically in equal measure, and I think each one is directly connected to the other.
Lurker
Personally I fuck on both an emotional and physical level and don't know how to (nor do I want to) separate them; but I also fuck with my mind. I want to tease his mind with words that evoke passion and lust within him; and I enjoy when he does the same to me. For me, being intimate is best when I'm all in - mind, body, emotions - and my partner offers me the same in return.
Princess Popsicle
I would say that I tend to lean towards emotional fucking. I couldn't fuck someone I didn't feel I was emotionally compatible with... That's not to say I am adverse to one night stands or that I have to be deeply in love with someone, but we have to at least get on.

Then again, certain aspects of someone's physicality really turn me on and make me want to fuck them. But if they were a complete asshole I wouldn't actually do it.

Then, of course, there is the difference between fucking and love making. Sometimes I fuck my husband and sometimes we make love. Say he comes home from work in his suit and just looks amazing- I want to fuck him. If we have spent a lovely day together and I feel safe, loved and wanted, I'm more likely to make love to him. Both are amazing and special in their own way.

I could also make love to someone I wasn't actually in love with, if the feeling was right and I felt the feelings.... Interesting question!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
amen... could not have put it better myself.

Quote by michk111

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.