Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you expect the man in your life to buy you lingerie for Christmas

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
2 watchers
7 likes

Just thought it would make an interesting question.

Expect? No way. But if it happens, no complaints here.

Never had a man in my life, so no. A woman bought me socks once -- yellow and white stripe knee-highs. Very cool. Still have them, don't have her.

I'm not into lingerie very much. I sleep nude, have sex nude, and I pose nude for photography. So when I see something I really like, I buy it myself.

I love, love, love lingerie! I prefer to buy my own. I do not own or wear piece for a man. If I do wear a particular sexy set on a date, I make sure only scant glimpses can be seen… until if or when I choose to reveal.

Goddess 💋💋

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

I love lingerie and "he" buys me loads . I have to keep it at his place though [living at home ,strict parents]. I do have a secret box though,ssshh.

Quote by Beffer

I'm not into lingerie very much. I sleep nude, have sex nude, and I pose nude for photography. So when I see something I really like, I buy it myself.

Ditto.

As a younger woman, I was often asked to give the guy my pants. I would if he would replace them with something sexy.

It was interesting and I always modelled them for him but now - I am following Beffers routine.

I personally have lingerie bought for me. Nit that hubby ever does it. Don't get me wrong I buy and wear sexy lingerie for me but there's always something erotic about having lingerie especially picked out for you and your body in mind

Quote by Bustysub

I personally have lingerie bought for me. Nit that hubby ever does it. Don't get me wrong I buy and wear sexy lingerie for me but there's always something erotic about having lingerie especially picked out for you and your body in mind

You look very sexy in your black lingerie, I love how hot your breasts look mmmm

No. Lingerie isn't something I like others to purchase for me at all. I'm picky w/ everything. I'm the gift and you'll unwrap me w/ the lingerie of my choosing.

In saying this, Krew have bought me lingerie for Valentines Day and they've done great as they rated my drawers to know brands, cut and size.

Must admit, I wear lingerie as bathing suits.

Expect no, but always welcome, any time of the year.

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

No. Lingerie isn't something I like others to purchase for me at all. I'm picky w/ everything. I'm the gift and you'll unwrap me w/ the lingerie of my choosing.

In saying this, Krew have bought me lingerie for Valentines Day and they've done great as they rated my drawers to know brands, cut and size.

Must admit, I wear lingerie as bathing suits.

Lingerie as bathing suits? I'd like to see that..

No - I like what I like when I see it -- But I fully expect a man in my life to remove it from me.

Why only on Christmas. He should buy it often

Nafisa

Quote by Nafisa

Why only on Christmas. He should buy it often

FYI, The original post was in Nov.

Added to answer from 2 years ago - based on a personal experience. I opened a surprise present of some lingerie from a guy I was developing a relationship with. He was so excited, telling me he went shopping for a gift and was visualizing me in all sorts of gowns and nighties - and then taking them off - and he picked what he thought would be perfect! They WERE nice (and flimsy and diaphanous and nearly transparent - and they really were fun to wear), but the nicest thing was that he actually put a lot of thought into them - thoughts of me, how I look, the type of body I have, etc.... almost like this set was made for me.

So - I don't expect it, but I really love it!

The only man in my life is my desert tortoise, Tortalinni. We don't have that sort of relationship.

When my ex wanted to see me wearing erotic lingerie, he would often buy it, not just for Christmas.

I Would Hope So !!!

Quote by Beffer

Same here.If I see something I like I buy it myself

Interesting one. My partner buying my lingerie feels almost... like he has to put extra effort into getting me to 'put in more effort' into our relationship - which shouldn't be the case in the first place. What works is him giving me the means and the encouragement to get a little something, then appreciating the heck out of it when I wear it for us.

I'll also admit to feeling a little pressured / weirded out if he's doing the lingerie shopping on his own.

no, i wouldnt expect it, but if he did id love it