Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever crave the need to taste cum?

last reply
42 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Nope and I never will.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Quote by Meggsy
I don't think I have ever craved for it but I do enjoy it and will never refuse one of my guys the pleasure of giving him a good head job in return for a mouthful of his delightful semen. I really enjoy the taste and the swallow.

What Meggsy says. I crave sex and cum is a huge part of that. As she said, the taste is exquisite.
Meagan
There have been many of mornings my wife sucks me dry before she has her coffee. Likes the taste she gets when the first sip of coffee hits her cummy taste buds. Craving? Perhaps...
i will not say that i crave the taste as i dont

but i do enjoy how i get it, an i do enjoy it swallowing it an tasting it

but i wouldnt say i crave it like an addiction kind of craving
All the time. I am cum hungry girl ;P
Not specifically, but I sometimes am overwhelmed by the desire to give a blowjob; and completion is part of that, whether or not it is in my mouth. (Not that I've had the chance in a long while...)
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers

Quote by She
Not specifically, but I sometimes am overwhelmed by the desire to give a blowjob; and completion is part of that, whether or not it is in my mouth. (Not that I've had the chance in a long while...)

Totally agree. I love cum, love it when a friend cums for me, love to swallow it. But I can't say I crave the substance. I crave the activity that produces it.

Cum is an addiction that I need to feed frequently or I go crazy!

Yes and I hope to one day again

If I haven't been dicked down in a while and I'm super horny then yes.

No

Nafisa

I don’t crave the taste of cum but I often crave the feeling of a guy coming in my mouth