Do you ever crave cum?

last reply
16 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many of you ladies do swallow as part of the desert or because it is the natural thing to do after giving a blowjob

But do any of you ever give a blowjob because you are craving his cum? I guess another question here is do you ever crave the taste of cum?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't crave the taste of cum. I crave the intimacy.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
All the time. Cum is the icing on the cake sort of speak.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do crave it. I enjoy tasting it, feeling its texture but most times, not the smell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I crave it. Whether it’s in my mouth or elsewhere. It’s the scent of him
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! In my mouth, on my tongue, on my boobs and on my ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MSRNEMT
Yes! In my mouth, on my tongue, on my boobs and on my ass!

This…
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you ever give blowjobs just so you can swallow his cum?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can I reply for my wife? She says that cum is her reward for doing a good job.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
For the sake of it itself, no. However, as a part of sex, it is a must. On me, in me, in front of me, oh goddess yes! When I'm feeling really riled up I'll have him cum on me and rub it into my skin so he cannot help but to think that we're out together and I'm covered in his love juices. Plus, it makes him last longer the second and third times around!
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you or have you ever given a guy a blowjob because you wanted to swallow his cum?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by krystalg
For the sake of it itself, no. However, as a part of sex, it is a must. On me, in me, in front of me, oh goddess yes! When I'm feeling really riled up I'll have him cum on me and rub it into my skin so he cannot help but to think that we're out together and I'm covered in his love juices. Plus, it makes him last longer the second and third times around!

I do like the way you think!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I always crave it and love the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the aroma and taste and feel and texture of most guys' cum ... but normally, during the day, I don't really think about it . However - like I said - I love the aroma and taste, and if I get a whiff of it, I start feeling frisky and want some ... when I get some, then I want more ... and more .... Its like a pheremone to me.

Am I weird - the aroma and sometimes the taste of warm brie cheese reminds me of cum. I mentioned this at a party once and a guy I know must have overheard. On some following weekend, friends of mine and I were at a party at this guy's apartment - and he had some warm brie and crackers set out .... guess what else I had that night! lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I crave cum a lot. It's very sensual knowing I've pleasured someone and made them cum. It makes me feel good.