Do you enjoy sucking cock

last reply
49 replies
9.5k views
2 watchers
71 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hi, I love having my cock sucked. I have been with girls who willingly sucked and with others who wouldn't. Some who swallowed and some who would frank if I came in their mouth. So I just wondered do you get any pleasure sucking cock, or do you just do it to please your man? I give oral to my wife etc, but I admit it is for her as I don't really enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it... ever since i first tried. The thought of doing it turns me on, and doing it turns me on. I love to deep throat (or at least try) and yes I swallow. I know a lot of girls hate it. Maybe I'm a freak?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love sucking cock and swallow too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been asked, been answered. Next?
Lurker
0 likes
Hi SimonWellHung,

I haven't been on Lush anywhere near as long as some of the other members have but from my experience as new members join many questions on the forums get repeated and this one has been asked many times. Use the "Search" option to read passed questions and answers on this subject.

Good luck on your research.

I think you'll find that the majority of women do enjoy sucking cock.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
if it's rubber or latex ..hell yes
Lurker
0 likes
I Only Like It...Very Very Much
Active Ink Slinger
5 likes
I love sucking a hot guy... kneeling in front of him or having that seductive power over him, watching his reaction and getting a sense of what "moves" he likes. If the guy is really into it the the knowledge of I know how to please him does get me dripping wet. Love the control of it when he begins to thrust in my mouth, I know he's about ready to blow and can back off, keeping him on the edge for hours until I want him to climax. Plus, I like the taste of cum. Can't quite get enough of it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love sucking cock have yet to swallow though.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes very much so the reward is the best part yummy.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Well the more I practice the more I like it. I think the best part is seeing and hearing the response you can create. The facial expressions and the loud noises really turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very much like pleasing my Master in all ways, including sucking his cock. - lee
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. I love going down on my girlfriend In my experience, most girls like it to some extent, even if they only like it BECAUSE it pleases their partner. and while some have an honest aversion to it, most who don't have had a negative experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,just feels so good the texture and warmth of it in my mouth its very thrilling
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Dio mio! I have an oral fixation so there is simply NOTHING I love more than taking care of my man this way ;)
Classified
1 like
Quote by BelleduJour
Dio mio! I have an oral fixation so there is simply NOTHING I love more than taking care of my man this way ;)

[-o<
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

[-o<

frank, you're killing me with all your funny responses to my posts!!! LOL!
Classified
0 likes
Let me give you the kiss of life then!

Yes of course on your lips!

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Very much.QZWbYTI8mJ2Rilpj
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I have to admit I really enjoy giving head
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly yes, it can be very liberating and empowering.
Classified
0 likes
No, but I'll eat a chicken!

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
5 likes

Love it. Have loved it since I was too young to say how old I was when I started loving sucking and swallowing... It is just a fun, neighborly, friendly thing to do ... and watching the guy's face as he cums into your mouth is just such a nice feeling

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes

I always have, from the first time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tip toeing out of the room to have a few moments with my little friend….wowsa!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes, ever since that first cock was in my mouth and swallowing his cum is so sweet.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by tkdvrman
Love sucking cock have yet to swallow though.

My curiosity is peaked!! Why is that? And how do you complete? Do you take it in your mouth and then spit it out, or pull him out and let him finish elsewhere?If you care to elaborate, I'd love to hear.

Active Ink Slinger
5 likes

I have loved cock sucking from the first time and it just got better after trying a few guys. My first taste of cum came as a surprise and I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. I was told it gets better after a few times. It wasn't long before I was enjoying the whole experience. Now I look for it.