8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'm purely lesbian, so sorry guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes very much so.A man puts his Cock in my mouth its not coming out till he's limp and his balls are drained
0 likes
Quote by redonblack2
I agree with brownskingirl.

Watching a thick black cock emerge from tight trousers. Feeling it throb in my throat, the power of its explosion, the pride that I caused it. The beauty of his thick dark cock. The flavor of his cock flesh. The yummy taste and the sticky consistency of his sperm in my mouth and throat. It's all so damned GOOD!

I love it so much, that I actually married a BBC. He has kept his agreement with me for over 3 years now. If he wants me to stick around, he has to fuck me with that big black cock at LEAST twice a day. He fucks me at sunrise and at sunset every day.

I also get to suck him whenever and wherever I want to, even if other people are around when i get the urge.

After 3 years, he has yet to say no to my lust. smile

For many people, I would have said that they were exaggerating, but I've visited your profile, looked at some of the photos you've posted, and have to conclude you are in earnest.

My congratulations to you both. To you, for knowing what you want, and going after it. That's rarer than you might imagine, so well done.

And to your husband, congratulations on finding such an amazing woman, AND being able to satisfy her. I wouldn't last two weeks! He must be an amazing man to match up to you.

Quote by marycontrary
No, I'm purely lesbian, so sorry guys.

No problem, Mary. I want honest opinions as I am truly interested. Actually, I'm interested in all people, so thanks, Mary, for taking the time to comment.

And thanks to all other commenters as well. Much appreciated!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Back in the day I sure liked it. I didn't need to use protection, could do it pretty much anywhere and it didn't take long at all.
I also got a kick out of the fact I had him in my power. If he annoyed me or pushed too hard I resorted to using my teeth, sometimes gently sometimes not so much. Sometimes I think it should be a PSA don't annoy the person with your cock in their mouth. Teeth can be very painful on such a sensitive place.

I also found that if your lover is terrible in the sack, if you suck him off he got what he wanted and leaves the rest of the evening free for you to do what makes you happy. Now where did I put my killa khan model?
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
I love to give pleasure and love to suck cock as long as he is clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's my favourite thing to do and nothing gets me as wet as having a cock shoved down my throat.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, pleasuring him is my pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
of course
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hub and I are in the lifestyle and lets be honest, sucking cock is pretty much a constant event at parties and get togethers> Needless to say, I enjoy it, love being watched doing it and look forward to doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely love sucking Dick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it - it is actually one of my favorite hobbies. Got started at a young age, and saw how much guys liked it. I have a lot of friends - sex is casual, no commitments. A few years ago - I started a "blowjob on your birthday gift forever " -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely

I suck cock as often as possible

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sucking cock is super fun. My pussy gets so wet when I know I'm giving my lover pleasure. Knowing that I made him cum with my mouth sends me over the edge.