Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you enjoy having your nipples sucked, and any tips for doing it the best please?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I love it! My nipples are exquisitely sensitive, so if you start with gentle, teasing kisses and licks and gradually increase intensity till my nipples are stretched and pulled deep in my partner's mouth, I might even cum from that alone.
Very nice Bethany, i try to take it slowly and gently to start with and i love doing it :-)
I'm a guy, but one thing that really is quite erotic, when she has large enough breasts, she kisses, licks and sucks on one nipple while I do the same on the other. If we can coordinate the timing and pressure, she can have a lovely orgasm. You really have to be in tune with her though. Finding new ways to stimulate various erogenous zones can be very rewarding. Just make her pleasure the center of your universe. You will never regret it.
Thank you 69Kisses96 i will give it a try ?
I have rather big nipples and I lactate, so lick them a lot, arouse my nipples and you will get a warm wet surprise...smiles

Bite them at the same time you surround them with your lips and suck them deeply? yes yes yes

Don't coddle them, stretch my nipples, suckle them good, and they will spray constantly for you. God just kiss me and milk me...smiles

Bite each one hard taking turns with both when I'm pussy squirting, and I'll shoot milk straight up all over us...giggles
i enjoy my nipples sucked i also have a reasonable small boobs so like it when my man tries to swallow the whole boobs