Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you care if your man has paid for sex?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I recently watched a documentary that claimed that 1 in 7 American men have paid for sex.

And most of them are married men.

I really can't imagine this because as a narcissist, the idea of paying for sex is worthless. I know that some guys get off on paying a woman to do what they want... I also have known women that are turned on by the notion of being paid for sex.

Do you care if your guy has paid for sex?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone has paid for sex in one way or another. Cash is just one of the most obvious ways, and no, it doesn't bother me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No such thing as free anything
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If he's paid for sex after we've been together, without discussing it with me? Yes, I'd care.

If it happened before us? No... why would I?
It's like caring that your partner had relationships before being with you... The business part of it is irrelevant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he paid before we started dating, it doesn’t bother me.
Nafisa
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Sex is a very transactional thing. Love sex results in an exchange of (hopefully) wonderful emotions and physical satisfaction. Sport sex results in possibly some good emotions and most probably physical satisfaction. Sex for money results in one party gaining monetarily while the other gains some physical satisfaction. I could go on... As others have said the past is past. If he felt it necessary when we were a couple then there would have to be some very serious discussion.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
I don't care, as long as it's not been to cheat on me.

When I was single and not in the mood for a relationship, there were times I wished I could just get a male whore easily and legally. I didn't want a convo and didn't want to wonder if the dude was a serial killer or sick or if it'd become gossip for others. I just wanted to fuck, and to fuck someone good at fucking. Lol I'm not sure what's weird about it, man or woman. ?‍♀️
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Given my sexual history, I'm in no position to judge.
0 likes
What he did before we were married, is on him. If he were to do it now, we would be living in different houses.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
If that is the only way he can sleep with a woman, then yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I recently watched a documentary that claimed that 1 in 7 American men have paid for sex.

And most of them are married men.

I really can't imagine this because as a narcissist, the idea of paying for sex is worthless. I know that some guys get off on paying a woman to do what they want... I also have known women that are turned on by the notion of being paid for sex.

Do you care if your guy has paid for sex?

Nope............. so long as I’m the recipient of that money..........
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Your answer has once again left me a bit confused. Are you perhaps implying that YOU pay for sex??

Oh, I've paid... but not in the monetary sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a fantasy about being paid for sex, but I doubt I would have the nerve to follow through on it
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've heard it said that they are really paying for them to go away after sex.

I'd guess that men paying for sex are paying for non-emotional sex with no strings attached.

But it would be a hazardous thing to do. A lot of police set up undercover police women on the streets in sting operations. It's an expensive fine and one way for municipalities and police departments bring in revenue. If the customer is driving a car and stopping to pick up the 'prostitute' the police can actually impound and confiscate the vehicle without any compensation to the owner.

The guy would have lost his vehicle, paid a steep fine, and have a permament arrest record that keeps him from getting a good job... just for a some strange no-ties pussy.

Why is it illegal in the first place? If both parties are mutually winning shouldn't they have the right to engage in it?