Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ask your lover to perform cunnilingus?

last reply
34 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would hope it is something you don't have to ask your lover to do. It should be something they want to do to give you pleasure as well as you wanting to give them pleasure in any other ways. If it was something you have to ask someone to do I would think they are selfish and only want to receive and not willing to give pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree that a woman shouldn't have to ask - but I will say it's really nice when she does. I'm not talking a woman having to beg or any of that, sometimes it just feels good to be invited.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is ridiculous, of course I ask. I think it's really stupid the way we expect lovers to be "in tune" with each other or something and just now what the other likes or wants without communicating. My partners aren't mindreaders, if you want to have great sex you need to talk about what you like and don't like and what you want o don't want at the moment. I don't want someone going down on me when I'm not in the mood for it just so he can think he's not selfish. It's all about him in that situation, not me.
Lurker
0 likes
You said lover.... well with lovers it comes obviously as she knows how much I love it..... And with casual encounters, I just pull her down on my pussy and wraps my legs around her, what else she can do in such a situation lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but it is a rare occurrence. With my lovers it is as normal as breathing. The same for me.