Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you always need a drink, before you have sex???

last reply
36 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is more a question for the Gals, do you always need a drink, before you have sex, and why?
Lurker
0 likes
No, unless you mean a drink of water. I also need a drink of water after having sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
No, unless you mean a drink of water. I also need a drink of water after having sex.

ha ha lol, No, I mean alcohol do you use it to get into the mood, by that I mean to take your mind off the mundane stuff like housework and kids stuff.

or do women use alcohol to make themselves feel better?
Lurker
0 likes
I never have but maybe if i was nervous about sleeping with a certain guy then i might have a bit for dutch courage and to relax a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
This is more a question for the Gals, do you always need a drink, before you have sex, and why?

Sorry HB for crashing the girls thread...maybe I have secret desires to have boobs for a day...I blame that one on ROCCO!

But you have an interesting question. When I was once again single I had a few dates with this extremely attractive younger woman...(relatively I know, me 46 her 34) that had really taken a fancy for me. Saw her at many functions over time in a group setting and flirted with her but always thought she would be more taken with my friends I was with that were more like 38-40. Turn out she like me for a long time and now I was flattered to be taking her to bed.

I don't mind PDA holding hands while walking around...it's not an option...it's a necessity for me and she did it but not with the zeal I had for the contact. Before we had sex we had phone sex one night. She called me after finishing her second bottle of wine...everything CAME out fine. Then we ended up in bed at the end of a couple more dates...a few bottles of wine first...sex was just OK for me but she loved it. First time we did it she it she orgasmed I didn’t and she asked me if I came...I was honest and said no and she was pissed and rolled away...for most the night. But no morning sex which I am a big fan of!

Next time...a few bottles of wine...I go to bed and she is still talking fine, she wants to finish up the TV program...then into bed. The wine kicks in and she is all over me. This one was a little better for me but no rockets either...she had the scary crying thing going during the orgasm and I got the proverbial..."no it's a good cry comment"...still freaks me when that happens.

So I was not interested in this relationships future and received 17 text messages pointing out I was the scum of the earth (not the rock band) when I let her know. And one of the things that freaked me out was that she wasn't affectionate, horny; label it with whatever...unless there was a buzz involved first.
Lurker
0 likes
No. but there are times I wish I had!
Lurker
0 likes
17 text messages? That's called "cutting your losses". Definitely. Good thing you bailed out of that one.
Lurker
0 likes
I have honestly only ever needed a drink in one encounter... and it was my first group sex experience. I was really nervous and didn't know if I could go through with it or handle it so I drank a few just to calm myself some.

I've always, ALWAYS needed something to drink afterward.

Gotta love the gatorade!

Ling
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I haven't always needed to drink before sex, it just happens that way alot! I don't get nervous about sex so I don't have to calm my nerves, but sometimes I'd like to drink enough to forget a few.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I love the subtitle (have they tried it sober?) lol, it is better when not all drunk. Now weed, that's a diff. story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't need a drink ... like to remember it ... but sometimes one doesn't hurt ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by verity-smart
Don't need a drink ... like to remember it ... but sometimes one doesn't hurt ...

"May I entice you to a nice glass of red wine my dear" said the big bad wolf as he tried to huff and puff and blow up your skirt and get a nice peek.5q6Ju3SFMqTli8WM
Lurker
0 likes
Ling, I'm curious to know if that drink came in handy for that orgy.

I'm like you. I need Gatorade or water during the marathon sessions with the stunning Tech Goddess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I love the subtitle (have they tried it sober?) lol, it is better when not all drunk. Now weed, that's a diff. story!

wow, you look a bit like Vanessa Williams the actress/singer. erm, what was I gonna say, oh yes, is being weed different than being on alcohol, me just curious??? I'm not saying that you have done that, but just hearing the word has struck a curiosity on it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

wow, you look a bit like Vanessa Williams the actress/singer. erm, what was I gonna say, oh yes, is being weed different than being on alcohol, me just curious??? I'm not saying that you have done that, but just hearing the word has struck a curiosity on it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I love sober sex, that is what I call Morning sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not need alcohol for sex, but usually if your with a new man ( or re-capturing romance with a long-term partner you need a bit of alcohol to get into the mood, because by that stage there is young kid's or teenagers) it goes along with a meal and some wine or cold beer, I think it is a process of order of a evening. Morning sex is always the best I've ever enjoyed, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but morning sex compared to evening sex is so different ( as kid's are at nursery, school, high school, university. so a woman can be herself again) one is in the light and one is in the dark.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

Made me rember that interview the reporter had with the high price call girl in GQ..."So is it true that you smoke after having sex?"...and the call girl said..."I don't know, I never checked."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I've heard" the same thing, that sex after smoking weed can be really good. But, "I've also heard" DO NOT start to have sex after dropping acid. God forbid, your partner grows horns, or the bed starts walking up one of the walls, all bets are off!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, does it help? smile I generally, enjoy the euphoria generated from sex itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that a few drinks before sex can help a woman relax and let go of herself......is it needed?....no....but it can often times make sex that much more enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry HB for crashing the girls thread...maybe I have secret desires to have boobs for a day...I blame that one on ROCCO!

But you have an interesting question. When I was once again single I had a few dates with this extremely attractive younger woman...(relatively I know, me 46 her 34) that had really taken a fancy for me. Saw her at many functions over time in a group setting and flirted with her but always thought she would be more taken with my friends I was with that were more like 38-40. Turn out she like me for a long time and now I was flattered to be taking her to bed.

I don't mind PDA holding hands while walking around...it's not an option...it's a necessity for me and she did it but not with the zeal I had for the contact. Before we had sex we had phone sex one night. She called me after finishing her second bottle of wine...everything CAME out fine. Then we ended up in bed at the end of a couple more dates...a few bottles of wine first...sex was just OK for me but she loved it. First time we did it she it she orgasmed I didn’t and she asked me if I came...I was honest and said no and she was pissed and rolled away...for most the night. But no morning sex which I am a big fan of!

Next time...a few bottles of wine...I go to bed and she is still talking fine, she wants to finish up the TV program...then into bed. The wine kicks in and she is all over me. This one was a little better for me but no rockets either...she had the scary crying thing going during the orgasm and I got the proverbial..."no it's a good cry comment"...still freaks me when that happens.

So I was not interested in this relationships future and received 17 text messages pointing out I was the scum of the earth (not the rock band) when I let her know. And one of the things that freaked me out was that she wasn't affectionate, horny; label it with whatever...unless there was a buzz involved first.

Have to drink wine before sleeping with YOU J and not affectionate - she was a WACKO baby!
17 text messages! - Yikes good bye to that one
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote Sorry HB for crashing the Girls thread...maybe I have a secret desires to have boobs for a day...I blame that one on ROCCO!

Bunny, your Profile says your a married Female. Yet you say sorry for crashing a Girls thread.

So are you a married man posing as a woman?????
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I need some coffee afterwards
Lurker
0 likes
I drink because I don't get any sex, ooops refill please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
I drink because I don't get any sex, ooops refill please

awww so sorry for you Sav, don't worry though one day I'm sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No do not drink before but at times I wish I had been to drunk to remember how bad it was

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
""I've also heard" DO NOT start to have sex after dropping acid.

yeah tried this once...I started tripping and my partners body started to resemble a picasso painting so I had to stop lol...