do you actually like to cyber

last reply
134 replies
16.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right person, someone who can chat and write descriptively, and imaginatively, not just boring text-talk and obscenities. For me, it is about setting the scene, describing the sensations and actions in a way that draws the other person into the scenario, until they can almost feel my fingers stroking, and my breath on their neck as I hold them. Whispers are heard and kisses are almost felt, with each action, each movement following the previous in a seamless flow, dragging them along into my world.
Lurker
0 likes
only if i start to feel somewhat connected to a man and i'm in the mood for it, guess that would be when I'm horny enough lol
0 likes
YESSSSSSSSSSS provided the person is fluent in my language and types coherent sentences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no not really I have to many friends that I can get what I want when I want it
Lurker
0 likes
With the right person, at the right time... those two conditions are hard to meet, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure why not
Butterfly
0 likes
That is why I'm here... but we must know each other a little to start with, right smile
0 likes
When I was younger I did but now I’m just not into it at all but then again it might be because I’m married and have a very active sex life lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by B22
YESSSSSSSSSSS provided the person is fluent in my language and types coherent sentences.

with you there .. also if i'm sure they are the sex they say they are
Ungovernable
0 likes
If I were answering this question two, three years ago, yes it was a tremendous rush.

The scant likelihood of finding someone with the necessary spark online and of the same mind at the same time, the nuisances of typing, violations of pre-arranged boundaries, have pretty much combined to temper that rush.

I have a steady cyber beau but time zones don't permit live chat more than once every couple months. We have as much fun exchanging emails and audio files.
0 likes
Not really. I've done it maybe half a dozen times and it's the same old tired lines and idk if responses are expected and then they're like 'YOU THERE?' and I wish I wasn't. I can also get turned off very easily. So, no. Phone sex is better but it really has to be with someone you know.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually do not....I prefer having sex for real or not at all