13.8k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cant really tell since it hurts and i love it. hehehe
Lurker
0 likes
It took me a while to get into enjoying anal sex but after I learned to get past the pain I have become very aroused by anal sex and would estimate that I do it about the same amount as I do plain ol' regular vaginal intercourse.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it a huge turn on when I am with a woman and she enjoys anal sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never thought I would say this after my first attempt but after being more prepared I do enjoy it very much.
Lurker
0 likes
I've loved it every time I've experienced it so far. I've just never done it raw and the idea of a guy cumming in there really interests me.
1 like
Of course I do!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it a few times but I dont like it so we dont do it. I have been surprised by how many girls actually enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have done it a few times but I dont like it so we dont do it. I have been surprised by how many girls actually enjoy it.

Perhaps you haven't had the pleasure of the right man yet smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dream_Weaver

Perhaps you haven't had the pleasure of the right man yet smile

I dont believe that - I have been pleasured by many men in every way - but its MY ASS that hurts.

Please dont ask - I am not interested - now I have found the men I want in my life - the search is over. Oh! they are the right men believe me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Revs up my gay urges but tis too darn painful. I really really prefert that hard shaft in my mouth so that I can swallow my reward!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes the once or twice my partner was pegging me!! felt good!
Lurker
0 likes
i like it
Lurker
0 likes
Anal is my favorite way to be penetrated. It was the first type of sexual intercourse I ever had and probably the way I have sex the most. Its erotic and intense and causes much more intense orgasms for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really tried to like it for my partner as he's really interested in it. I have a very tense ass though, so I believe I might enjoy it more if I got a stretching kit.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do, if he knows what he is doing it can be amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
If done properly I love anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I do. I know most of us don't like it because of the pain but with proper lube and an experienced partner you will feel less pain. Later you will enjoy it.

Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Nafisa

I do. I know most of us don't like it because of the pain but with proper lube and an experienced partner you will feel less pain. Later you will enjoy it.

I agree with Nafisa

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not as a steady diet, but I find the allure of fucking a woman in the ass to be verging on thus the “nasty” appeal is part of the pleasure. Knowing that that two gorgeous women, Nafisa & Koso, enjoy it thrills my imagination!!!