do women------

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do women like men to watch them masturbating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and no.

It's nice to do it for your partner, if they want you do, as a turn on during a sexy session. However, for me, bringing myself to orgasm through masturbation is an intensely private thing, and I have to be 100% relaxed and in the right mental zone to be able to do it. If i'm being watched, I can't 'let go' enough, and therefore invariably can't orgasm. Still, 'every cloud' and all of that - just means he has to finish the job for me !
Lurker
0 likes
hi swollen i would love to gain the trust of a woman who would masturbate- I like to masturbate for women- i am a bit of an exhibitionist- and the thought of a woman watching me is very erotic
Lurker
0 likes
I would but only with a very close partner i trust. Im not very confident about my body so i wouldnt wanna sit there baring all and have him staring at me, even if he says it does turn him on.

Also like swollen said, i have enough trouble relaxing to orgasm as it is so there proabably wouldnt be a happy ending to that one
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I would but only with a very close partner i trust. Im not very confident about my body so i wouldnt wanna sit there baring all and have him staring at me, even if he says it does turn him on.

Also like swollen said, i have enough trouble relaxing to orgasm as it is so there proabably wouldnt be a happy ending to that one

I second this!
Lurker
0 likes
thank you for your points of views about a sensitive subject ladies--it is very interesting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
. If i'm being watched, I can't 'let go' enough, and therefore invariably can't orgasm.

I am just the opposite. If I know I am being watched, I "let myself go" all the more. My orgasms are so intense when this happens.
Lurker
0 likes
I second the being watched...I can teach a guy things he never dreamed of about me in that way
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on my mood and what he's doing while I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Men in general? I don't think so. It's an extremely intimate thing, there's only ever been one man who has inspired me enough to share that experience with.
Lurker
0 likes
I know I have stated how much I love to be watched and masturbating is no exception. But is may be more comfortable if it is someone you know well and trust. At least it is for me when with that person I trust and am very relaxed and have the time to get to that special place. The orgasm is exceptional to say the least. Exceptional from my perspective at least. Ladies each of us will have a different experience surely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always start out masturbating alone. If I am caught doing it and they stay to watch then it's a turn on and I finish for them. I have also been told by a couple of people that they saw me doing it and watched when I didn't know it. That was a big turn on too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like having someone watch me, but i have to really trust them or be super into them and want to watch them jack off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being watched because I know it makes him/her hot and usually leads to mutual masturbation or more fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends. I would only masturbate in front of my girl or guy if I cared about them. Masturbation is sensual and personal. I would have to feel some sort of connection with that person in order for me to just touch myself on whim.
AYRKAH92
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to be aroused firstly. He would have to turn me on by touching, then only when I felt comfortable I would orgasm for him. If I get the slightest feeling that I feel he's gonna say to me "Are you gonna cum yet?", or "ARe you close to cuming?" It will all go down hill from there I will have lost my turned on feeling and become to feel very vulnerable and will not orgasm at all. Orgasm are all in the mind for women and when our mind doesn't feel good, you can forget it ha ha.