Login

Do women want to be spanked hard?

last reply
39 replies
10.8k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
What is your guys take on women wanting a severe spanking or love taps? I mean seriously do women want to be spanked severely or do they enjoy a soft and more casual spanking? Just interested. Thank you!
Lurker
In my experience.....

They want you to PRETEND you're spanking them hard when actually you're being careful not to really hurt them...

xx S
Lurker
I like a good spanking when I am having fun. Just hard enough to get a we bit of a sting but not so hard I can feel it hours later.
Lurker
I would enjoy light spanking! I enjoy light bdsm so spanking, hair pulling, love bites are all welcome! Now if only I could get my husband on board!!
Active Ink Slinger
Light spanking, soft bites and hair pulling can be a turn on but not into any heavy spanking where your ass is hurting. I just dont get the pain thing!
Lurker
Not really into spanking but gentle spanking in a bit of role play is ok. Definitely not hard! Some kinds of pain during sex is ok but spanking isn't one of them! lol
Lurker
Whats been said already, Im not into the pain thing, I love it just not so bad that i cant sit down for days after
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by stephanie

In my experience.....

They want you to PRETEND you're spanking them hard when actually you're being careful not to really hurt them...

xx S

lol perfectly said!!
Active Ink Slinger
Well, I'm not going to agree with everyone up there. I think lumping all women into one category is quite ridiculous.

Personally, I like to be spanked. I like it to be hard, and I especially like it when there are marks left behinh. I like being sore when I sit down the next day. But do I like it all the time? No. Sometimes I want it light, sometimes not at all. I think it will depend on the woman, and depend on her mood, and that it is more likely there's a large number of women who will like it either way.

As for the pretending to spank hard... no, not for me either. You can spank hard and be careful at the same time, it just takes skill and to know what one is doing. I'm not really one for pretense of that kind.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes i am a bad Barbie and I like to get spanked. Giggles.

But not too hard tho coz I bruise easy.

xx B.
Lurker
I love light Spanking, hair pulling, love bites....those are all great in a seductive and yet playful way. I don't get off on pain.
Lurker
Quote by Just-SJ
Well, I'm not going to agree with everyone up there. I think lumping all women into one category is quite ridiculous.

Personally, I like to be spanked. I like it to be hard, and I especially like it when there are marks left behinh. I like being sore when I sit down the next day. But do I like it all the time? No. Sometimes I want it light, sometimes not at all. I think it will depend on the woman, and depend on her mood, and that it is more likely there's a large number of women who will like it either way.

As for the pretending to spank hard... no, not for me either. You can spank hard and be careful at the same time, it just takes skill and to know what one is doing. I'm not really one for pretense of that kind.

Thank you for being honest! It seems girls these days just need to be flipped over the knee for a hard bare bottom spanking! Like others said it falls into preference though and timing of course.

Thank you all for the answers and I look forward to hearing more.
Lurker
Just a light spanking for me
Active Ink Slinger
Have to be honest I don't really understand the spanking thing. Looks like lots really get into it but unless it's all part of his hands on me during sex, I really don't know what I would like about it. Maybe I got spanked too much as a kid to think of it as a sexy thing?
Lurker
Quote by Teryn
Have to be honest I don't really understand the spanking thing. Looks like lots really get into it but unless it's all part of his hands on me during sex, I really don't know what I would like about it. Maybe I got spanked too much as a kid to think of it as a sexy thing?

That could be it! I remember when i was younger i got spanked but as i got older it stopped so when i started it didnt really phase me that way! But yes, most women i talk to do love a light spanking rather than a full on spanking! But I would do either...although...thats just me. Right?
Lurker
Quote by Teryn

That could be it! I remember when i was younger i got spanked but as i got older it stopped so when i started it didnt really phase me that way! But yes, most women i talk to do love a light spanking rather than a full on spanking! But I would do either...although...thats just me. Right?
Lurker
a like a light spanking and my hair pulled or to be dominated a little
Active Ink Slinger
Yes.

I'm not really into BDSM and all that kind of formal caning and punishment, but I very much enjoy things done in the heat of the moment. I like when it's passionate and energetic and a little rough...hair pulling, being held or pinned, some spanking.

I love the sound of the slaps and feeling it sting, then turn into a lingering, throbbing warmth. I would say I like "light spanking" but I think I have a high threshold...so it probably has to be rather firm. Big, strong hands are a huge turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
A very gentle spanking is okay. Other than that NO. Do uou like a nice knee in the balls?
Lurker
Quote by Teryn

well its just that little bit of pain mixed in with all that yummy pleasure...try it one day, you never know smile
Active Ink Slinger
Personally, I like the pain element of spanking. I think it heightens my sexual experience and creates a 'safe' environment. I am sure Freud would have a field day with my sexual logic, but for me that is what I've found.

I don't like pretend, so I would have to weigh in on the real spanking aspect. Like others have said, could be a little 'lighter' - but I like that fire-hot-hot-warming feeling. For me, it doesn't stem from a lack of discipline as a child. I can however remember being turned on by the thought of it.

In saying all of that, it takes a very rare individual who can master all of the necessary ingredients to even begin this type of play. Thus far, I've only delved into my 'kink' once..... Suffice it to say - I am hooked!!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
I don't mind a little lite spanking myself but don't like to do it on a guy myself. Just my preference.....everyone's different.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
I enjoy spankings, I find it extremely sexy. I like it when it's just hard enough to leave a light red mark on my ass, as long as they rub it after. It's hot.
Lurker
noooo i dont really like it.......idk what the sexy appeal of it is.
Lurker
i feel i depends on the situation
Advanced Wordsmith
spanking turns me on as long as he's not trying to hurt me. I'm okay with a light or hard smack against my naked ass during foreplay or sex.
spank me hard please
Active Ink Slinger
Not all
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
sensual spanking is fun...no marks please! ( red is okay)
Her Royal Spriteness
all depends on the who, why, where, and when. in other words, situational.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
About as much as men like to have their nuts kicked by steel toed boots.