Login

Do most Girls feel an urge of frequent urination after sex

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I always do if I've been penetrated. I think it's the friction stimulating a nerve that makes me need to go.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess this is a natural phenomenon since the Uterus & Urinary Bladder experiences pressure when we fuck. The pressure is more while we fuck longer. I feel like urinating frequently few times after the sex. This is healthy & nothing to worry about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! It’s perfectly normal… just excuse yourself, go pee then get back in there!! Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I had sex standing up [him from behind] it was all too much , ooops big puddle on the floor ! Now I often deliberately let go a little drop , he thinks it is SOSO sexy . I love the feeling of release and then trying to stop whilst he is pussy pounding .

"Oh How I would love to sup ,the salty wine from thy furry cup" [Sarah 2 Samantha xx]