Do girls like to talk dirty during sex?

last reply
162 replies
27.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I love to talk dirty and love to be talked to dirty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my lovers to be vocal male or female. I want to know that they are enjoying it as much or more than I am. I like to think of dirty talk as sexual cheerleading.
Butterfly
0 likes
I do if my partner like it... I do it more if my partner knows to reciprocate...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to talk dirty as well as to have others talk dirty to me.....definitely a turn on for me.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Depends on the definition of talk dirty. "I'm going to tear your ass up Meagan" is really a turn-on whereas "I'm going to tear your ass bitch" is not. I'm not a huge fan of the words "cunt," "bitch," "slut," and similar adjectives. I do like to hear things "Like take it hard girl" as he's ramming it into me.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Deffinately
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Depends on the definition of talk dirty. "I'm going to tear your ass up Meagan" is really a turn-on whereas "I'm going to tear your ass bitch" is not. I'm not a huge fan of the words "cunt," "bitch," "slut," and similar adjectives. I do like to hear things "Like take it hard girl" as he's ramming it into me.

Likes how you define talk dirty!
Lurker
0 likes
Most especially when I lock in on their triggers and weaknesses: teasing, taunting.
Lurker
0 likes
Kind of hard to talk when your mouth is attached to someone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I do luv to talk Dirty it adds to the pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Dirty talk is a huge turn on. The dirtier the better. Nothing is off limits.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not me. I let me body talk plus, I'm mostly biting, sucking on my mans skin or we're making out if he doesn't have his hand over my mouth cause I do suffer from sex giggles.