Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do girls enjoy sucking cock s much as a guy licking girls?

last reply
101 replies
64.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about other women, but hell yeah I do. Probably more than receiving it. I like to make a man excited. "very excited"
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a mix here, sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. All depends on my mood and how tender my mouth is that time.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it - lee
Lurker
0 likes
For me it totally depends on the guy, one guy tasted awful, so I hated going down on him, another was totally silent until he was orgasming (he was like this during sex too), and that was no fun at all. BUT they guys that are into it, squirming under me, moaning and screaming obscenities, mmmmmm, the only thing that stops me is his orgasm, or the fact that after about an hour my neck gives out. haha.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer receiving than giving as i'm sure most people would, but tbh i have no problem with going down on a guy or a girl, cause at the end of the day, mine and their pleasure is the key in the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually enjoy giving my partner pleasure more than I enjoy being sucked on. I love the taste, the scent, the pure enjoyment of taking long slow licks up the entire sex of my lady as if I were licking an ice cream cone is the best thing ever.

Especially if my lady is a sexy gal like Sarah93 ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nazhinaz

A few years ago I was in a part time job and sex was quite often talked and joked about amongst the staff, all the guys thought they were studs and great lovers. The guys who worked with me were Asian and of Pakistani and Indian origin, they wouldn't consider going down on a women, to them women's bits were yukky smelly things that probably tasted awful too. They were most put out when I told them they couldn't consider themselves good lovers if they didn't go down on their girlfriends. At first I just thought they were just joking but my only female colleague, who was a good fifteen years older than me and the manager, had lots of one to one chats with these guys because they had suddenly developed major hang ups about this issue which threatened their ego and their own ability to please their girlfriends.

You are absolutely right in your observation of Pakistani and Indian guys.
It is most unfortunate truth that a very large, maybe over 95% of the males of Pakistani & Indians and even their decendents now living at USA or other western countries, too don't like to lick or eat pussies.
It is surely due to the cutural baggage in which women are considered less of humans than males.
A Pakistani or Indian guy would love to get his cock sucked but would never lick the pussy of her girl, because it goes against the concept of a male's superiority.
I too have the same ancestory, yet I love to lick, slurp and eat pussy of my girl, if allowed by her, all night, till she is exhausted by cumming at least 10 times.
Lurker
0 likes
That leaves a whole culture of pussy to be licked. If us pussy eaters ever got ahold of those ladies, they wold never look back. They'd be satisfied and looking for a dick to suck!
Lurker
0 likes
I for one absolutely love eating pussy! I love everything about it. The way she moans, her facial expressions and the way her body moves! I love watching my wife when I eat her pussy. I also am one that loves making sure a woman gets off. I love making my wife cum before I even penetrate her.

Quote by Nikki703
I think most women enjoy sucking cock more than men enjoy eating pussy. I think most men think of it as a chore rather than a pleasurable experience. Personally I love doing both!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I absolutely love to suck cock. Always have. I had a very wise man tell me once that the key to great sex was oral sex. Also licking pussy. Well I really enjoying using my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking. I've only had a couple guys who weren't into taking care of me and that's a deal breaker. I've never had a girl not want to dive in.

I wonder if the results of this very scientific poll are skewed by the population of this sit? I mean I figure people here might be a bit more adventuresome and open in their sexual lives than the general population.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally prefer eating pussy but I know that I love sucking a guy more than he likes licking me
Lurker
0 likes
Count me in as a cock sucking girl. I love sucking cock I ask for nothing in return if he wants to lick my pussy so be it if not I know some women that would be glad to. I suck cock because I for one enjoy it.